57

The next morning, yoongi woke up because of the noises that was coming from the kitchen. He got up from the bed and walked outside of the room.

Jin was about to go down as well after hearing the noises.

"What's going on down there?" Yoongi asked to jin when he saw him.

"Let's check it." Jin replied and held his hand. They came down together and were astonished to see jungkook and taehyung in the kitchen.

For yoongi, it wasn't surprising since he knows that jungkook can cook but for jin......he never thought that in his dreams that taehyung would work in the kitchen.

"Baby....am I dreaming?" Jin asked to yoongi while rubbing his eyes.

"No." Yoongi replied and chuckled.

Suddenly minji called them to sit with her for breakfast. Yoongi and jin sat on the dinning chair.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked to minji.

"They said, they want to make breakfast for both of you." Minji said while swinging her legs on the air.

"Dad and uncle I'm hungry..." Minji said to jungkook and taehyung.

They brought the breakfast and served it on the table.

Yoongi was delighted to see the food jungkook made for him while jin was staring at the food that taehyung served.

"What is this?" Jin asked to taehyung in confusion.

"Toasted bread with an omelette on it." Taehyung said nervously.

Jin took the bread in his hand which was completely burnt and said "Is the burnt thing supposed to be bread?"

Yoongi chuckled while looking at the bread and said "Here eat this." Yoongi passed his bread to jin.

"Thank you darling." Jin said but then he took a bite from the burnt toasted bread that taehyung made. Jin did this to make taehyung happy.

Taehyung stopped him from eating and said "Don't eat this." But jin gulped the bread in his mouth and said "Give me water."

Taehyung was somehow sad for not able to make delicious breakfast for jin.

"I have made enough breakfast so eat these." Jungkook said and passed the plate of the dish that he made.

Yoongi smiled at him and said "Thank you honey."

Listening to that jungkook was relieved and was blushing slightly.

"Appa.....my friends say that I'm not like you." Suddenly minji asked the question.

Everyone became silent by her question.

"Why do they say that?" Jungkook asked to minji.

"They say that I look different than appa." Minji said.

Yoongi bite his lips and said "Finish your breakfast first, dad will drop you at your school."

Yoongi finished his food and went upstairs to his bedroom.

"Appa.....why did appa became angry?" Minji asked with a gloomy face.

"He is having a headache that's why appa went to his room princess." Jungkook said and he wiped the food stains from her mouth.

Taehyung went to the company after he finished his breakfast while jungkook took minj to her school and went back to his company.

Jin went upstairs to yoongi's room. Yoongi was sitting in the balcony and was in a deep thought. Jin sat infront of him.