46

Yoongi arrived at his office. Everyone was astonished by seeing jungkook and yoongi together.

"Hey see, the news about jeon couple was wrong, our new CEO came with his husband." Staffs were talking about jungkook and yoongi.

"Dear husband, it looks like we don't have to act more." Jungkook whispered to yoongi.

Yoongi blushed and whispered "Let's talk inside the office."

"Goodmorning CEO." Dahyun said to yoongi.

Yoongi hugged her and said "Congratulations on becoming vice president."

Dahyun sighed. She thinks that yoongi gave her this position as she is close to him and because of their father's friendship.

"Listen, you became vice president with your own ability." Yoongi said with a smile.

"I won't disappoint you then." Dahyun said.

Yoongi went to his office. Jungkook helped yoongi to remove his coat.

"My cute little husband, do we need to continue this act?" Jungkook asked to yoongi.

"Yes, till now I didn't get any news." Yoongi said with a sigh.

He turned towards him and hugged him tightly. "I am also tired from this act." Yoongi said in sadness.

Jungkook kissed him on his forehead and said "my babe I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too." Yoongi said.

Jungkook gave a gentle lip kiss to yoongi. He kissed him back. It was a passionate but gentle kiss which showed that how much they missed each other in these four years.

Suddenly yoongi's father's assistant came inside so they became startled.

"I'm sorry president." He said in embarrassment and went outside.

"Should I stop him?" Jungkook asked.

"No, be here with me." Yoongi said and hugged him again.

Jungkook received a call from his company. He answered the call and after some time he hanged up the call.

"Babe I have to go to my company." Jungkook said to yoongi.

"Okay....let's start from the beginning." Yoongi said with a big smile on his face.

"I will come to pick you, alright." Jungkook said while kissing on the forehead.

Yoongi smiled at him and said "Alright."

Jungkook went outside from the office.

"Assistant sungjae, please come inside." Yoongi said to his assistant by phone.

He came inside and was feeling awkward.

"You have been loyal to my dad since he became the president right?" Yoongi said to him with his elbow on the table and his palms on his cheeks.

"Yes." He said.

"Then you will do the same with me right?" Yoongi said with a glare.

"Like father like son." He said in his mind. "I will definately do that President." He replied to yoongi.

"Please call me yoongi." Yoongi said to him with a smile.

"Alright." He replied.

"I want all the information about President hoseok." Yoongi said with serious expression.

"I will bring them right away." He said and went outside.

"Now I have to find a good school for minji."yoongi said in his mind.