23

"Who dies?" Jungkook came upstairs and heard lisa's words.

Lisa got flinched and grabbed jungkook's hand. "I don't want to die." She said in a fake teary expression.

"Go and take rest, I'm going out." Jungkook said to her.

Lisa held his hand tightly. "Leave me" jungkook said in a cold expression.

Lisa released his hand. He rushed to to get his car keys and went out in his car.

"Damn it." Lisa said in anger. She was biting her nails.

"You look disappointed." Jungkook's mother said lisa in a teasing manner.

"There is nothing to hide from you." Lisa said and came towards her in a jumping manner.

"You were alright all the time." Jungkook's mother said in as shock.

Lisa smirked and said "Of course."

"I made his break fails." Lisa whispered to jungkook's mother and went inside her room.

Jungkook's mother was shocked. She called jungkook's father and told him everything. After some time later he arrived and consoled jungkook's mother.

(Meanwhile at yoongi's house....)

"Sir, yoongi had fallen asleep." Mrs. Choi said to yoongi's father.

He nodded and went to his room. He called his assistant and said him not to give jungkook any information about yoongi and stop him from going in all hospitals.

After talking, yoongi's father came to yoongi's room. He sat beside yoongi and was looking at his cuts, that he got from the incident on the cliff.

He touched yoongi's hand gently and said "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you my son".

After sometime later, jungkook came inside the house. Yoongi's father didn't expect this, he came down.

Jungkook was kneeling on the ground "please let me see him". Jungkook pleaded.

"Go and live with your lover, why are you here". Yoongi's father said angrily.

"It's not like that, lisa is not my lover." Jungkook said.

"Then why the hell she tried to kill my son." Yoongi father said.

Jungkook was surprised "lisa is ill, she can't do something like this". Jungkook said.

Yoongi's father gave a cold smile to jungkook and said "my son will stay here with me."

Jungkook thought about it and agreed with yoongi's father.

"Can I see him?" Jungkook asked to yoongi's father.

"He is sleeping." Yoongi's father said and moved from the way.

Jungkook went up to yoongi's room. The lights were off. He was lying on the bed.

Jungkook sat beside him and held his hand. He saw his injuries.

"No.... don't kill me...." Yoongi cried in his dreams.

Jungkook kept his hand on his head and consoled him. He clenched his fist and said "I will not forgive her, if she did it" and came out of the room.

"Please give me some more time". Jungkook said to yoongi's father.

Yoongi's father didn't said anything and went to his room.

"He had suffered a lot." Mrs. Choi said when jungkook was leaving.

He went back to his house.

When jungkook arrived, his father and mother were waiting for him in the hall.

Jungkook's father came towards him in anger and said "I never thought my own son will do something like this."

"How is yoongi? Jungkook's mother asked worriedly.

"He is alright." Jungkook said.

Jungkook's father went to his room after saying. "I don't want to see any other person in our family." Jungkook's father said before going into the room.

Jungkook sat on the sofa. He looked at his phone. He saved yoongi's photo as his wallpaper. He was staring at his photo.

"I only love you." Jungkook said while looking at yoongi photo.

"He saved this time but there won't be a second time. Jungkook can only be mine." Lisa said in her mind angrily. She heard the conversation between them.

_______________________________________