51

"jungkook, I think we are being chased down." Yoongi said after looking at the side mirror of the car.

"I heard that you can fight." Jungkook said while driving.

"You wanna get beating from me?" Yoongi said with chuckles.

"Then let's show off a little bit." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you upto?" Yoongi asked to him.

"Hmm.....there are total 30 people behind us." Jungkook said after looking at the mirror.

"Wow.....your eye sight is pretty good." Yoongi said.

"Thanks.......so let's see who beat them more." Jungkook said.

Yoongi looked at him and rolled down his eyes. "Stop the car babe." Yoongi said.

He stopped the car. Yoongi came out of the car, he was wearing tight jeans which was perfect for him to fight. He kept his hands inside the pocket and said "Don't come out love." Yoongi said and gave a flying kiss to jungkook.

All the 30 man of the gang gathered with weapons like wooden rods and chains.

Jungkook wanted to come out of the car but while getting outside yoongi took the car keys and looked the car from outside.

"Take down that man, alive or dead." The leader of the gang said to his mans.

Yoongi made a line on the ground with his shoe and said "Don't dare to cross this line or I will break your bones." He said while stretching his hand.

"What are you waiting for, go and get that man." The leader shouted at them.

"Damn that man, what the hell he is doing." Jungkook said inside the car.

At first only 3 mans tried to cross the line and when they crossed the line, in a seconds they were lied on the ground with pain.

"I said you, your bones will be broken." Yoongi said with a smirk on his face.

Not only the mans but also jungkook was astonished to see yoongi in this character. He couldn't believe in his eyes. "I'm the luckiest man in the world to have a husband like him." Jungkook said and started to record the incident as it was a shooting for a film or drama.

Yoongi took down all the mans of the gang including the leader of the gang. By then the police officers have arrived and arrested all of them. They thanked yoongi.

Yoongi unlocked the car and sat inside. "So, what do I get now?" Yoongi asked to jungkook.

Jungkook leaned towards him and pulled him for a kiss He kissed him hard and said "A kiss as a reward."

Yoongi wiped his mouth in anger and said "Freak."

He started the car to go to the company. "Who taught you fighting?" Jungkook asked to yoongi while driving.

"My Martial arts teacher." Yoongi replied.

"I'm impressed you know." Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

Yoongi chuckled by looking at him.

They arrived at jungkook's company. Jungkook took some documents with him and they went to yoongi's company.

Jungkook had received a call from the police officers. It was about the incident of today's morning. The officers informed jungkook that someone hired them to kill him.

Jungkook didn't said this to yoongi as he didn't want to worried him. But still, yoongi isn't dumb, he had already investigated about the gangs. Yoongi also got to know about jungkook's underworld identity.

He is the leader of underworld mafia who cleans the criminal from the city which is very helpful for police.

After a meeting, yoongi talked to jungkook and asked him about the underworld. Jungkook was quite surprised that yoongi found about it quickly than he expected. He told Yoongi how he became the mafia leader.

"When I was small around five years old, I got kidnapped and the people who kidnapped me were the mafia gang. Jimin was also there with me at that time and that's how I know him. He also got kidnapped, they kidnapped kids to find a true and strong leader for them. From ten kids I and jimin were the most suitable for the leader post. I had to fight with jimin and if I would defeat him then I will be the leader. I just wanted to go home, I got attached with jimin by staying with him for many weeks. I didn't want to beat him and neither he. The mans were getting angry
because we weren't fighting properly. So one of the man came and started beating jimin. Then I got angry and I started beating the man defeated him. From that day I became the gang leader and made jimin as my subordinate."

"Then later I met namjoon and Yugyeom we came became very close friends and they also joined the gang. We don't do bad things but remove bad things from the city." Jungkook explained to yoongi inside the office.

After listening the tragic story of jungkook, yoongi hugged him tightly and apologized "I'm sorry for not being with you at that time."

Jungkook too hugged him and said "Silly, we met when I became the president of my company."

"What....!!" Yoongi said in surprise.

"I said you that I have seen you for the first time at the club with your friend." He said.

Yoongi remembered that four years ago jungkook mentioned him that.

"But I don't know." Yoongi said.

"After that we again met at a cafe, I forgot my wallet so you paid for me without even looking at my face." Jungkook said.

Yoongi was silent. He hugged him again and asked "When did you fall for me then?"

"I went to attend one of your art exhibition. When I saw work with great passion and confidence in your eyes, the way you held your pencil and was designing at that exhibition, beleive me that time I took my heart." He said.

Yoongi smiled at him and said "Why didn't you proposed me then..."

"Because I saw you with that scumbag at that time...i wonder....just how in the world you fell for him." Jungkook said with pissed eyes.

"Hmph....even you fell for a wrong person....so what" yoongi said.

_______________________________________