34

A day passed and yoongi was transferred from the ICU to VIP room. After shifting yoongi regained his consciousness. All were present in the room except jungkook.

"Yoongi....my baby." Jin said while hugging yoongi.

"I'm alright." Yoongi said.

"Alright...shut up, don't talk more. You scared all of us." Jin said.

Yoongi glanced at his father. He came towards yoongi and sat beside him. "I'm sorry my child, I couldn't protect you well." Yoongi's father said.

Yoongi held his hand and placed it on his cheeks.

"I'm alright dad." He said with a smile.

Yoongi's father hugged him again and said "This won't happen again." Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi looked around, his eyes were finding jungkook.

Yoongi's father understood him and said "He's not here."

Yoongi looked down with sad expression.

"Yoongi......" Jungkook said.

He was out of breathe since he came to the hospital by running after he heard the news that yoongi regained his consciousness.

Yoongi was astonished to see him like that. Yoongi's father didn't had any other choice so he let them stay together. He and other members went outside of the room.

Jungkook embraced yoongi. "I'm fine."  Yoongi said. He felt a drop of tear on his shoulder.

Yoongi looked at him. Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears. "Cry baby." Yoongi said with a smile.

Jungkook kissed on yoongi forehead. "I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry." Jungkook said and lowered his head.

Yoongi held his hands and said "Don't blame yourself."

"No, it's my fault... I shouldn't have left when I saw you.... with taehyung." Jungkook said.

"I don't like weak man." Yoongi said in anger.

Jungkook chuckled and said "I'm not weak."

"The man who cries is weak and I don't want my man to cry." Yoongi said.

Jungkook grabbed his both hands and said "So I am your man."

Yoongi turned his head away and said "Don't think so high for yourself."

Jungkook held yoongi's face and bumped his head on his gently.

"Please don't leave me." Jungkook said.

Yoongi hugged him and said "Don't misunderstand. I'm just teasing you."

Jungkook laughed and said "I won't."

Yoongi's father was looking them from the outside.

"Uncle, you are here since yesterday. Please have some rest." Jin said to yoongi's father.

Yoongi's father turned and said "He still didn't came to see her own son after I made the incident go online..such a heartless woman."

Jin didn't said anything. Yoongi's father kept his hand on jin's head and said "Be with him, I will be back." He said and left from the hospital.

"Oh my God.... taehyung...did you saw, that cold man patted my head." Jin said with a surprise.

"Yeah." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Let's go inside." Jin said.

Jungkook glared at them. "Don't you dare." Yoongi said. Jungkook looked at yoongi with puppy face and said "Don't be angry, I won't glare at them."

Taehyung and jin came inside and sat on the sofa.

"Hey, don't you have any work to do?" Jin asked to jungkook.

"No, I'm the boss." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung was looking at his phone. He showed jin the news headlines. Jin became shocked.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked by looking at his shocked face.

"Monobal's were bankrupted." Jin said.

"What?" Yoongi said in a surprise.

"Hahaha... you're not useless President jeon." Jin said and laughed.

"Jungkook.....you." yoongi tried to ask him but jungkook interrupted.

"Yeah I did, they deserve it." Jungkook said.

"What happened, are you going to be kind with them after knowing what they did?" Jungkook asked to yoongi.

"Kind and me.... Mr. Jeon, you still have a long way to know about me." Yoongi said with a smirk.

"That's right....the kind word doesn't suits my darling." Jin said.

Jin glanced at yoongi and gave him a smirk.

"No, you're not supposed to say anything... Jin hyung please don't." Yoongi said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"You know when we three were in college, there was a boy bullying me everyday." Jin said.

"Bullying you." Jungkook said with surprise.

"Yeah, I was very weak at that time." Jin said.

"Weak.... I don't think so." Jungkook said slowly.

Yoongi chuckled cause he heard him.

"Hey what did you said?" Jin asked.

"Nothing, please continue." Jungkook said.

"So what happened was, I was alone at that time and that boy was harassing me.... yoongi jumped on him from our classroom that was on the second floor." Jin said.

"Second floor." Jungkook said in a surprise.

"Don't interrupt me, let me complete." Jin said.

Jungkook then didn't said anything and just listened to jin explaining about yoongi's bravery.

"You know one time, he made six boys kneel down. The reason was they were staring at him." Jin explained.

Yoongi fell asleep during the conversation.

Jungkook signalled them to stay silent and to go outside of the room.

"Hmph....even I care about him." Jin sulked his face and said to taehyung.

"I know babyboy, let's go and bring some food for them." Taehyung said to jin to console him.

Jungkook kissed on yoongi's eyes. "Bankrupt is just a small payback, now they will see what real hell feels like." Jungkook said to himself while yoongi was sleeping peacefully, hugging jungkook's hand.

_______________________________________