40

Double update......!!!!(◠‿・)—☆

"I hope rose is fine, it must be really hard for her.... if I will find her husband, I'm surely gonna beat him to death." Yoongi said in his mind while driving his car to rose's house in the next morning.

Yoongi reached at her house and took out the gift he bought for rose. He went inside. The house was not good as a normal appartment, the walls were cracked and the ceilings had holes on them.

Rose came towards yoongi and hugged him when she saw yoongi. "It's really good to see you here." Rose said.

Behind yoongi, rose's grandmother was standing. She held yoongi's hand and said "Thank you so much for being with her in her tough time."

"Don't say thanks, she is my bestfriend and for bestfriend I can do anything." Yoongi said while looking at Rose.

Yoongi sat down with them. He gave them the gifts and asked her grandmother "Can I take rose on a trip?" Yoongi asked politely.

"But her condition is not good as you can see." Her grandmother said to yoongi.

"Ok then I will visit you frequently." Yoongi said.

After talking for sometime with rose, yoongi took his leave from rose's house. Her house was far away from the city so it took time for yoongi to reach his company.

Yoongi arrived at his company. He was about to enter inside the company but a call came on his phone. He went to a side and answered the call.

"Your dad is in the city hospital, please come as soon as possible." A woman's voice came from the other side. After saying this she hanged up the call.

Yoongi rushed to his car. "The voice was familiar." Yoongi said to himself but then started the car to go to the hospital.

When he left from the company, yoongi's dad's car arrived. He saw yoongi was in a hurry. His dad came out of the car and asked the security "Why did yoongi left like that?"

"Sir recieved a call and then he went in a hurry." The security said.

"Investigate about the call." Yoongi's father said to his assistant and went inside the company.

Yoongi arrived at the city hospital. He came out of his car in a hurry and was about to go inside the hospital but someone came from behind and covered his mouth by a handkerchief. He struggled a bit but fainted. That person took yoongi to his car and drove away.

After a while, yoongi's father's assistant came to the hospital through the investigation he did. He found yoongi's car but not yoongi. He immediately reported this to yoongi's father and ordered the people to find him.

(On the other side at jungkook's company)

"Boss, Miss jeon is again here." Assistant eun woo said to jungkook

"Don't let her come inside, or else she will eat my head." Jungkook said with an annoyed face.

"Who will eat whose head?" Miss Jeon, jungkook's elder sister came inside jungkook's office and said to him in anger. She came towards him and pulled his ear.

"How dare you marry someone without informing me." She said angrily.

"I'm sorry sister." He said in pain.

She let go of his ear and sat infront of him on the chair.

"Where is my brother in-law?" She asked.

"At his company." Jungkook replied while rubbing his ears.

"I'm a big fan of his designs, i wonder how can he do so perfectly." She said with sparkles in her eyes.

They were talking about yoongi designs. A minute later jungkook received a message. He opened the message. The moment he saw the message, he became stiff and filled with anger. He threw his phone on the floor.

Eun woo and jungkook's sister also got scared. Somi (jungkook's sister) went to see the message, she was also shocked.

It was a picture of yoongi, lying on a bed, his body was covered with a white sheet and a man's arm on his waist.

"It must be misunderstanding." Somi said to calm down jungkook's anger. Jungkook could tolerate everything but not betrayal and Somi know that very well.

"Get out." Jungkook shouted.

Somi and eun woo went out as per jungkook's orders.

"What do you think of this picture?" Eun woo asked to her.

"Something is fishy." She said while looking carefully at the picture.

"I can guess that too." Eun woo said with a poker face.

"But the angle of this photo is showing clearly that it's real. But I don't think yoongi would do. something like this. Mom has always been talking about his good deeds. Was all this fake?" Somi said in her mind and was getting tensed.

_______________________________________

Jeon somi
Jungkook's elder sister....