16

"... Yoongi, if you are not alright with this marriage you can break it off" yoongi's father said in anger.

Yoongi looked at him and said "Weren't you the one who wanted me to marry him".

"It was only because I had promised his grandfather" yoongi's father said.

Yoongi released a sigh and said "I'm tired". He went upstairs to his room.

"That idiot, how dare he do something like this" Yoongi's father said after yoongi went to his room.

"Why I am getting angry.... it's only a contract marriage....but I had written in the contract that he can't meet with any other person behind my back so why did he break it....and I thought you were different....so stupid of me to think like that.... even though the more I think about it the more I will get angry..... I just feel like to beat that person..." Yoongi said to himself in his room.

After a while jin arrived at yoongi's house, he came in a hurry and went directly to see yoongi.

Jin came inside yoongi's room. Yoongi was standing in the balcony.

Yoongi turned back to look. Jin came and hugged yoongi.

"My silly" jin said while hugging him.

"I'm alright" yoongi replied.

"Weren't you on a trip?" Yoongi asked to jin. They sat together in the balcony.

"I came in the evening" jin replied.

"Look even though it's only for 2 months you better not fall for him". Jin said.

"My heart is already broken so how can it fall for someone again" yoongi held his hand and said with a bitter smile on his face.

Jin sighed and said "I will stay here". Yoongi jumped in joy.

Jin and yoongi are childhood friends, they are always together when yoongi needed jin and when jin needed yoongi. Their friendship became more stronger year by year.

They slept together while chatting about jin's trip.

(On the other side in Busan)

Jungkook was disappointed in Yoongi cause he didn't messaged him since his trip to Busan. Jungkook wasn't aware of the news in media.

"Let's finish this job and go back to see my lovely husband" jungkook said to himself.

In the end he messaged yoongi. "Don't you miss me?". He was waiting for yoongi's reply for hours but yoongi fell asleep and then after waiting for sometime he also fell asleep.

(Next day at yoongi's home.)

"Why did he asked this?... enjoying with lover and asking your husband that he misses him or not.... wake up yoongi there is no love here. Atleast not in this lifetime" yoongi said in his mind after he checked his phone when he woke up.

He went to take bath and woke up jin after he came.

Mrs. Choi came to call them downstairs to eat breakfast.

They both came together with giggling.

Yoongi's father was relieved to see yoongi smiling.

"Good morning dad" yoongi wished him.

"Morning my boy" yoongi's father said with a smile.

Jin was found dumbstruck by seeing the changed relationship between yoongi and his father.

"Wait.....am I dreaming....how can it be possible?" Jin said in a panic.

Yoongi and his father chuckled. "It's good if you are happy" jin said.