37

The next morning, rose went by saying that she will live with her grandmother. Yoongi doesn't stopped her since she insisted on her decision.

Jungkook and yoongi were having their breakfast.

"When mom and dad will come?" Yoongi asked while eating.

"I don't know." Jungkook said.

"Let me take you to the company." Jungkook said.

He dropped yoongi at his company and went back to his company.

"Good morning sir." The staffs said to yoongi.

He greeted them and gave them a smile. Yoongi went to his father's office first. He went inside the office without knocking. Yoongi's father was talking with a businessman.

"You should have knocked the door before you come inside." Yoongi's father said coldly.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said.

"It's ok. Now come here." Yoongi's father said.

Yoongi went and sat next to his father.

"He is the next president of this company." Yoongi's father said to the businessman.

"Nice to meet you." The businessman said and stretched his hand to shake hands.

Yoongi shakes hand with him and said "Nice to meet you too."

"He is the new boss of industrial engineering department" yoongi's father said.

"Oh....so he is jungkook's rival in the business." Yoongi said in his mind.

"Hii I'm Jung hoseok." The businessman introduced himself.

Yoongi received a call when he was about to introduce himself. Hoseok's expression wasn't good, he got a bit pissed off when yoongi answered the call without introducing himself.

"Excuse me." Yoongi said and went towards the window.

It was jungkook's call. He asked him what he was doing. He said him that he met his rival. After talking for sometime they hanged up the phone.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi came and sat on his place.

"It's alright." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Yoongi, why don't you take President hoseok to your office." Yoongi's father said.

"Alright." He said and showed hoseok the way out.

In the way to his office hoseok said to yoongi "I heard a lot about you."

"Oh" yoongi said and opened the door of his office. "Can you please give us two coffee." Yoongi said to his secretary Dahyun before entering inside his office. Dahyun nodded.

"So President hoseok came back from New York to takeover his dad's company." Yoongi said while sitting on the sofa.

Hoseok sat infront of him and said "That's right and please call me hoseok."

"Then please call me yoongi." He said politely.

"My pleasure." He said like a gentleman.

Yoongi looked at his face. "Well he is handsome, and his hair is long. He has silver grey hair, i wonder if he is a prince." Yoongi said in his mind while looking at his face.

Hoseok leaned towards yoongi and said "Am I handsome."

Yoongi blushed and said "I.......was thinking something."

He smirked and said "About me".

"What's your business here?" Yoongi asked suddenly to change the topic.

"I came here to see you." He said with a smile.

Yoongi blushed again and said "You saw me, then you may go now."

"Here, this is a small gift for you." He gave him a beautiful heart shaped pendant and said him to wear it.

Yoongi liked it a lot. He wore the pendant and thanked him.

"Please thank me with a meal." Hoseok said.

"Then tomorrow." Yoongi said.

"Why not today?" He asked yoongi.

"I'm having today's lunch with my husband." Yoongi said happily with a big smile on his face.

Hoseok clenched his fist. "I forgot that you are married." Hoseok said with a fake smile.

Hoseok got up to leave. "Then see you tomorrow." Hoseok said and gave his number to yoongi and went outside of the office.

After some time later Dahyun came inside his office with two cups of coffee in her hand.

"Is he left?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, let's drink the coffee." Yoongi said.

"Wow, this pendant is looking so beautiful, jungkook sir's choice is good." Dahyun said with a smile.

"Jungkook didn't gave this to me." Yoongi said with disappointment.

"Then who?" Dahyun asked.

"President jung hoseok." Yoongi said while touching the pendant.

"Do you know each other?" Dahyun asked.

"Nah." Yoongi replied while sipping his coffee.

_______________________________________
You guys are so mean.....how can you forget our hobi

President jung hoseok
Jungkook's rival
Likes yoongi