6

In the morning yoongi's wedding dress arrived, yoongi's father said to him to check it. In return yoongi asked him t let him go out for today. He agreed on it.

Yoongi tried the dress.

“This wedding dress is so beautiful, I like the net around my neck with flowers and embroided in it. It's length is also perfect even the size.....No I can't get married....... what about kihyun then, I have to meet him”. Yoongi said to himself while changing the dress.

Yoongi came down and said to his father “I tried the dress, can I go out now?” “you can go but to protect you these bodyguards will go with you” yoongi's father said.

“hmph...... protect me or your deal.....you will never be father in my eyes”. Yoongi said in his mind.

Yoongi went to kihyun's apartment to see him.

He instructed his guards to stand outside.

Yoongi went inside since he has one more key of his apartment.

Yoongi was shocked the time when he entered inside Kihyun's room.

Seeing his boyfriend with another girl on the same bed, yoongi was blank, his time stopped. He didn't said a word nor cried.

Kihyun said to yoongi “are you here to take the money but let me tell you that I have already used them”.

Yoongi was trembling, he couldn't stand straight. He asked him “Is it your true colours?”

Kihyun laughed at him and said “do i know you? You never allowed me to touch you and now you are saying something like that”

Yoongi covered his mouth with his hands and left from there.

He came out of his apartment and said to his guards “No one is allowed to follow me” yoongi left from there running.

Yoongi went to park and crying behind one tree.

“Mom that person is crying” a boy passing by said to his mom.

“Give this chocolate to him” she said to her son.

That boy went near yoongi and give the chocolate to him. He said “please don't cry my mom said you look ugly when you cry”.

Yoongi looked at him and took the chocolate from him, he said “Thank you”.

That son's mother came towards yoongi and asked him “Are you all right if you don't mind can you talk with me?” yoongi got up and wiped his tears. They both sat on a bench.

“why are you crying?” that lady asked to yoongi.

“When the most trusted person betrays you, what will you do?” yoongi said to her.

“I am Irene” that lady said to yoongi.

“I also got betrayed by my husband, but if I break down then who will take care of my son Irene said.

“Right.......if I cry and breakdown for a bastard then what about my mom..... I have to find her”. yoongi said to himself.

yoongi thanked Irene they exchange the numbers.

“hyung, you look beautiful when you smile” irene son said yoongi.

“what's your name?” yoongi asked him with his smile.

“I am kai” he said politely.

Yoongi smiled at him and kissed his forehead and said “Thank you for the chocolate”.

_______________________________________

A.N~~~~

I changed yoongi ex boyfriend character. Yoongi's Ex boyfriend is kihyun not jimin