50

Yoongi took minji to her room since she was in sleep. Minji had personal caretaker who take good care of her so yoongi came down while ordering the caretaker "Don't leave her alone."

Yoongi came downstairs and sat with jungkook.

"What's going on, will you both explain now?" Jungkook's mom asked.

Jungkook nodded and called Yoongi's dad and also ji Hyun to his house. They arrived there after sometime.

"Don't trust anyone besides us." Yoongi said to jungkook with a serious face when he saw ji hyun.

"Hoseok is taking action, in the morning dahyung received a call from from a stranger and we got to know that they kidnapped minji but thankfully because of Yoongi's presence of mind, we found her." Jungkook explained them about the morning incident. They all were in shock

While talking, jungkook got a call from jimin. He went to a corner and answered the call. He got to know that they moved Daniel to another place and there was also a note saying "I will give you Daniel only after you give me yoongi."

Jungkook got angry and said to jimin "Find Daniel at any cost."

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked to jungkook.

"They took Daniel to another place." Jungkook said.

Jungkook held yoongi's hand and again came to the hall where all of the family members were present.

"Now please don't hide anything from him." Jungkook said to yoongi's mom and dad.

They both looked at each other and nodded.

"Yoongi, please don't get mad, first listen to our words." His dad said.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that?" Yoongi asked in confusion since everyone is looking at him with tensed expression.

"You have a mole on your back, right at the left side." Ji Hyun said.

Yoongi was surprised, he asked "How does she know that?"

Ji Hyun knelt down, yoongi's dad stopped her but she didn't listened to him and continued to speak. She said all the likes and dislikes of Yoongi. She said how happy she was when she had yoongi in her womb.

Yoongi slumped on the floor with tears in his eyes. He kept his head down and shouted "I hate you..... I hate you all."

Jungkook consoled him and said "Listen to her yoongi."

"Listen..... you want me to listen to this woman, who left her child after giving birth, you want me to listen to this woman, who don't care whether I was alive or not....how much.... I hated myself for being born in this world....you want me to listen to her." Yoongi said while crying.

Jungkook hugged yoongi.

Ji Hyun was still kneeling on the floor and said "I'm sorry."

"Sorry....right.... this word is so easy for you to say.... first you kill a person and then say sorry." Yoongi said in anger.

Yoongi's father got angry by his words and slapped yoongi. "Mind your language, I said you to listen her carefully." Yoongi's dad said in anger.

Yoongi stood up and said "Right... I'm born to get betrayed by my loved ones." He ran towards his room and locked the door from inside.

Jungkook followed him and asked the head maid to bring the extra key of the room. Jungkook unlocked the room with the extra key and went inside. He got panicked when he didn't found yoongi but then he heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom. Jungkook went inside, yoongi was bathing with his clothes still on him.