56

"Hey brat, answer me....you like him or not?" Yoongi's dad asked again to namjoon.

He was driving and silent but then he said in a serious mood "I like him." Yoongi's father was surprised. He didn't asked any other question.

They arrived at jungkook's house. Yoongi and jungkook were still outside of the house. All their family members were very happy.

Yoongi's dad came out of his car and said "It's too late young child."

"Young.....he called me young.....I'm 30 years old." Namjoon said in his mind and started his car.

"Where are you going, come..... I'm sure those two brats will come too." Yoongi's dad invited namjoon.

Namjoon parked his car came out of his car.

"Appa....is there really a baby inside?" Minji asked in curiosity. She kept staring at yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi patted her head and said "Let's go inside first."

They all went inside together. Jungkook's mom and jin also got discharged from the hospital as well, they had prepared many snacks and sweets.

"I'm sorry sweety." Yoongi hugged jin and apologized to him.

"I'm fine, I'm glad that you're back." Jin said with a smile.

Minji pulled yoongi and made him sit on the sofa, she asked jin to give her a glass of water. Everyone watching her surprisingly.

Minji brought a glass of water slowly to yoongi since she was afraid that the glass would slip from her hand.

Minji gave it to yoongi and said "You must be thirsty appa."

Yoongi smiled and said "Thank you my baby."

After yoongi finished drinking, minji kept the glass on the table.

"Appa I was also like this?" Minji asked to yoongi.

This question made the atmosphere a bit stiff and sad.

Jungkook carried her up in his arms and said "Ofcourse my doll."

"Appa, was I a good girl then?" Minji asked while tilting her head.

Yoongi was controlling his emotions and nodded his head in silence.

Some time later, they all ate their food. The garden decorated with lots of balloons, jimin and bambam also arrived since yoongi's dad invited them. They all celebrated yoongi and jin's pregnancy since both taehyung and jin were orphans. Yoongi's dad took care of both since they were yoongi's friends.

"Brother in law, you must find a person for me." Jimin said to yoongi with a big grin on his face.

Yoongi chuckled and said "What kind of person you want?"

Jimin looked at jungkook and was ready to run.

He said in a hurry "Like you."

Jimin ran from the place and jungkook also ran after him to catch him.

"You rascal wait." Jungkook said to him while running.

Yoongi looked at namjoon, he was looking a bit down. Yoongi went towards him and asked him "What's wrong?"

"Congratulations." He said with a bitter smile.

"Now you got the time to congratulate me." Yoongi said with chuckles.

"I'm sorry for that." Namjoon said.

Yoongi's dad came from behind and kept his hand on namjoon's shoulder.

"Don't worry, you will find someone better." Yoongi's dad said and namjoon smiled while yoongi was confused.

Jin called yoongi so he went from there. They were sitting on a swing bench, suddenly from back taehyung and jungkook came, they pushed the swing slowly.

"You lost huh...?" Yoongi said.

"Take a look baby." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Jimin was coming towards them and there was a big bump on jimin's head.

"You are so mean." Jimin said to jungkook while crying. They all giggled.

Jungkook's friends took their leave since it was very late. Yoongi's parents were going back to their house as well.

When Ji-hyun was sitting in the car, yoongi said "Take care of yourself....mom."

Ji-hyun smiled and said "Thank you sweetheart, you too take care."

Yoongi asked jin to stay with him since it will be hard for him to stay alone. Taehyung and jin stayed when everyone insisted. Jungkook's parents also went to their house.

"I'm sleepy." Minji said while rubbing her eyes.

Jungkook took minji to her room and placed her on the bed carefully.

"Dad...appa.... I love you both." Minji said while she was half asleep.

Jungkook kissed her on the forehead and said "We love you too baby."

He came out of the room. Yoongi was standing outside. He scooped him up in his arms and said "I'm so lucky."

Yoongi wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck and kept his head on his shoulder.

"Why are you so lucky?" Yoongi asked with chuckles.

He took him to their room. "Because you and minji are in my life." Jungkook said with a smile after entering inside the room.

Yoongi closed his eyes and said "I love you."

Jungkook smiled and said "I love you more than you do."

Yoongi had fallen asleep since he was very tired. The nightmare was gone. They only needed a sleep till next morning.

_______________________________________