12

Jungkook took yoongi to their house.

Jungkook showed yoongi their room and said him "Get fresh, till that I will prepare dinner".

Yoongi was looking at him surprisingly He asked "What happened?"

"Can you cook" yoongi asked.

"Oh.... that's my hidden talent" jungkook said proudly.

Yoongi giggled and said "Then I want to eat ramyeon".

Jungkook bowed and said "As you wish my husband"

Yoongi was about to say "Who is..." but then became silent in awkwardness.

Jungkook smirked at him and said "Come down after you change your clothes". He went to the kitchen downstairs.

"Sigh...I think it was not a bad idea to marry him....he is too good..... I mean, I don't like him but....I should have kept the contact for a month". Yoongi said to himself while changing his clothes.

He opened the cupboard, he was surprised to see so many clothes inside, they were all from famous designers. He picked one from it and wore it.

After some time later, yoongi came down with

Wearing blue tshirt and black pant

Jungkook was serving on the table, he stopped the moment yoongi came. Jungkook was staring at him and gave a smile.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked to him.

"You look pretty" jungkook said that made yoongi blush a little.

Yoongi asked him "Can I help with anything?".

Jungkook shooked his head and said "Just sit and eat and give me a lot of compliments".

Yoongi giggled and said "That depends on the food".

Jungkook sat in front of him and was serving the food in yoongi's plate.

Yoongi took a bite, jungkook was feeling nervous. Yoongi glanced at him and "This....is so delicious". Jungkook sighed and started eating.

They both ate the food happily.

After eating jungkook took yoongi to the garden.

Yoongi was looking around, "So many flowers". He said.

"Cause you like it" jungkook replied with a smile on his face.

"How do you know?" Yoongi said him while smelling the flowers.

"Just a guess" jungkook said awkwardly.

There was a glass house in the garden, jungkook took yoongi inside. There were many other different kind of flowers. Yoongi was amazed, he said "Can I come here everyday".