33

"Shit....just where are you?" Jungkook said to himself. The thump sound that yoongi making was not so loud that jungkook can hear it.

Suddenly jungkook's gaze went on the bracelet He went near the place where yoongi was buried. He bend down and picked up the bracelet. His hands were trembling as he know that this is yoongi's bracelet.

He called all the guards and ordered them to dig on the ground. After some time of diging, they finally found the coffin. Jungkook opened the coffin hurriedly and was shocked to see yoongi inside the coffin. He removed him from the coffin. Yoongi's father called for an ambulance.

"Yoongi....open your eyes." Jungkook said in a panic.

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly after hearing jungkook's voice.

"I'm....glad to...see you." Yoongi said and fainted after it.

They took him to the hospital. Yoongi was admitted in the ICU.

Jungkook's whole body was trembling in fear.

Taehyung kept his hand on jungkook's shoulder and said "Don't worry, he will be fine."

Yoongi's father was filled with anger. He had filed a complaint about the incident.

The doctor came out of the ICU room. Jungkook and yoongi's father went towards him and asked him about yoongi's health.

"Well, he is out of danger now, but we need to keep him in the ICU for 24 hours." The doctor said.

Yoongi's father sighed and sat on the bench.

The doctor called jungkook to his cabin.

"Is everything alright doctor?" Jungkook asked after entering inside the cabin.

"........he isn't breathing." The doctor said..

Jungkook slumped on the chair. "But....you said....he is fine." Jungkook said with trembling voice.

"His father could get a heart attack, if I have said this infront of him." The doctor said.

He gave water to jungkook. "For how much time he was inside the coffin?" The doctor asked.

"I'm not sure." Jungkook said while drinking the water.

"You are his husband right?" The doctor asked again.

"Yeah I'm." Jungkook replied.

"Maybe he will breathe again if you talk with him or someone whom he finds near to his heart." The doctor said.

After they talked jungkook came out from his cabin.

"What's wrong?" Jin arrived and asked to jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at yoongi's father and walked towards him. "Dad, please go home." Jungkook said.

Yoongi's father got up and slapped jungkook. "You still dare to call me dad." Yoongi's father said in anger.

Jungkook kneeled down on the floor and held yoongi's father's hand. "I'm.... sorry." Jungkook said.

Yoongi's father pulled his hand and said "The one who should go home is you, not me."

Taehyung helped jungkook to get up. "What's wrong." Taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear.

Taehyung took Jungkook outside of the hospital along with jin. "What did the doctor said?" Taehyung asked to jungkook.

"Yoongi..... isn't breathing." Jungkook said.

Jin and taehyung both became shocked after hearing this.

"What the hell are you saying." Jin yelled at him and grabbed jungkook's collar. Taehyung consoled jin.

"What the hell happened to my baby, he was fine in the morning when I talked with him." Jin said while sobbing.

He wiped his tears and said "It must be the monobal family. I won't spare them." Jin said in anger.

A nurse came in a hurry towards them and asked "Who is jungkook?"

"It's me." Jungkook replied.

"Come with me now." The nurse said.

Jungkook and other followed the nurse. The doctor took Jungkook inside the ICU room. The doctors observed that yoongi fingers were twitching when they called jungkook's name.

Jungkook went near to him and held his hand. "Yoongi, please get up." He said with tears in his eyes.

Again yoongi's fingers twitched. The doctor removed the breathing machine since he could breathe now by himself.

They said jungkook to go outside.

"Is he alright?" Jin asked to jungkook when he came outside.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"Monobal family, I will make you disappear from the land." Jungkook said in his mind in anger and came out of the hospital. He called assistant cha eun woo.

"Prepare my base to welcome the monobal family." Jungkook said in anger and hanged up the phone.

"Base.... isn't it for punishing people...it's same like hell. So it is true that they are the cause of today's incident." Eunwoo said in his mind.

_______________________________________