52

It was evening time, jungkook came to the company after dropping minji at the house.

"Yoongi, should we go?" Jungkook asked to him.

Yoongi was singing some documents. "Ten minutes." He said.

Yoongi's secretary knocked at the door and came inside after yoongi said her to come.

"Sir, your one friend named jin is here." She said.

"Call him inside." Yoongi said and got up from his chair. Jungkook was sitting on the sofa.

Jin came inside and hugged yoongi when he saw yoongi inside the office. Behind jin, taehyung was standing with a smile.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung kept his hand on yoongi's shoulder and said "Congratulate me."

"Why?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

Jungkook was feeling jealous. He went towards yoongi and removed taehyung's hand from yoongi's shoulder.

"Childish." Taehyung said to jungkook.

"Tell me what happened?" Yoongi asked.

"You're going to be uncle." Taehyung said with a smile.

Yoongi was surprised. He hugged jin tightly in happiness and said "Congratulations sweetheart."

"Thank you." Jin said.

"When I will be uncle huh..?" Jin asked.

Yoongi blushed at jin question.

"Soon." Jungkook said with a smile. They all giggled.

"Let's go." Yoongi said.

Taehyung and jin went along with them to jungkook's house.

They informed the good news about jin to their family. Yoongi ordered the servants to prepare best dishes for dinner.

Jin was sitting on the sofa with everyone. Minji went near jin and touched his stomach. "Appa i was also like this?" Minji asked to yoongi.

The whole environment became silent and stiff by her question. "Tell me appa." Minji said again.

Yoongi bend down towards her while holding her said "Yes you were also like this." Yoongi said and gave a peck on minji's cheeks.

"I love you appa." Minji said.

"Love you too sweetheart." Yoongi said with a smile.

They all had dinner together. Taehyung and jin stayed a night at their home since yoongi insisted.

Minji had fallen asleep so jungkook took her to her room and covered her with the blanket. He came out of the room slowly and closed the door.

"Did she woke up?" Yoongi asked to jungkook when he came inside their room.

"No, she is sleeping peacefully." He said.

Yoongi was applying lotion on his body. Jungkook came from behind and took the lotion from his hands. He massaged yoongi shoulder which made him relaxed. Yoongi thanked him after the massage.

"A single thanks isn't enough." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smirked and kissed him on his cheeks and gave him a smile. Yoongi turned around to keep the lotion on the table but jungkook grabbed his waist and turned yoongi towards him.

"I'm not a child, i need more than a kiss." He said with a smile. Yoongi was blushing hard.

Jungkook scooped yoongi up and placed him on the bed slowly and turned off the lights.