Chapter 1

Okay before you guys read, a month or two ago a lot of people were messaging me asking me for this Halle/Roddy fanfic, so afterwards I posted about it on my board, and more people were saying they wanted it.

So I held this one back for a while, but I figured I'd drop the first chapter now to see what you guys think. I decided to do it because this Roddy/Halle pairing is different, which would be a challenge for me and it helps me become a better writer.

So let me know what you guys think at the end, whether I should keep or delete it. It's up to y'all 💙

So here it is, enjoy.

Roddy POV

"Damn it's packed.." I mumbled as me and Keefa arrived at the Grammys.

"On me" Keefa said.

I usually don't do award shows like that, I don't like being around alot of people and everybody in my face but, tonight was different.

I was nominated for two Grammys and I'm also doing a tribute for my brother, Nipsey Hussle. My mentor.

So I had to show up, and pay homage to an urban legend. Someone who taught me everything I know.

"I think they ready for you to take your pictures" Keefa said tilting his head to the right.

"Shit. Aight" I said.

I hate this part.

I walked over to the red carpet, and stood in front of the cameras and they were taking my pictures, the cameras were flashing on me from every single angle, annoying the shit out of me but aye, it's apart of this.

Gotta get used to it.

After I was done taking my pictures, I walked over to Keefa and asked "You wanna get yo pictures taken?" As a joke

"Man shut the fuck up nigga" He said and I laughed saying "I was just asking"

"Man whatever, let's just head inside and get our seats." Keefa said.

I laughed a little as we started heading towards where the entrance was, when I heard some loud ass screaming from the opposite side.

And when me and Keefa looked that direction, we seen all the fans screaming for the two sisters, Chloe and Halle as they entered the red carpet.