Chapter 63

Roddy POV

"Babe, I'm back!" I said walking in her house and I shut the door behind me making sure to lock it.

Poseidon ran up to me and I chuckled saying "Now you wanna fuck wit a nigga?" as I picked him up.

Chloe came out of her room and said "How'd you get in here?"

Of course with an attitude. Although I thought we moved past the bullshit.

"Halle gave me the key because she knew I was just putting gas in my car" I said shrugging.

Chloe rolled her eyes and went back into her room and I just shook my head.

Everybody pretty much knows she don't want me with Halle. Even the mothafuckas on the internet can see it.

You would think by now she'd get over it, Halle is pregnant and I ain't going nowhere.

And she's 7 months pregnant now. We getting closer and closer to meeting our baby boy.

So it's safe to say I'm here, and I'm here to stay. Chloe gone have to get over it.

I walked in Halle's bedroom and Poseidon followed me. He got his days where he fuck wit me and days where he don't, it's funny.

Poseidon hopped on the bed and I heard the shower going and Halle singing while showering.

"What's temporary? Me or you?
You want me here to stay
But your situation tells me that it's a waste of time
But nevermind all that, mmm" She sang.

I just listened.

I could listen to Halle sing all day, she got the most angelic voice I ever heard.

"Boy, I'm serious
You know you don't have to play
I'm already on the way
You ain't gotta say shit" She sang.

I heard the shower water turn off and I sat down on the bed and pulled my phone out, acting like that's what I was doing the whole time.

A few minutes later, Halle came out of the bathroom with a towel around her body, and she said "Oooh babe you scared me, I didn't know you were back"

I laughed and said "Yeah, got back a few minutes ago"

She grabbed the lotion bottle and started lotioning her body, and she took a deep breath.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just been having heartburn on and off. The doctor said it's due to my pregnancy so, I just push through. I got through the nausea first trimester, now it's the heart burn" She said sighing.

"We almost done baby, two more months and little man will be here" I said.

"Mhm. We gotta start thinking of names" She said.

"Mhm and it gotta be hard too. Can't be corny" I said and she laughed saying "I agree"

"We'll go over it though, I ain't trippin" I said.

She then started putting on her panties and bra and I was just watching.

Completely aroused.

She noticed me watching her and she giggled.

"Somebody likes what they see" She said.

"Absolutely.. Sexy.." I said.

"Thank you sweet baby" She said shyly as she giggled.

"Mhm.. That body is a work of art" I said.

And this pregnancy getting her thicker back there, I can already see it.