Chapter 10

Halle POV

"Ahhh!" I heard Chloe yell as she walked in the house, and I was in the bathroom doing my makeup for tonight.

I ran out the room and said "Whats wrong?"

"The fuck is this?!" Chloe asked looking down at Poseidon and I laughed.

"Don't do that! This is my cat!" I said.

"Since when- When you get a cat?" She asked me.

"Last night, Roddy got it for me." I said.

"Aww! That was sweet!" She said.

"Right! You know I've been wanting one for so long" I said and she analyzed it before looking at me and I laughed.

"Chloe now you know you not scared of cats" I said.

"I'm not but damn I wasn't expecting to come home to a big ass cat by the door" She said bending down to pet it and I laughed a little.

"I know, I thought you'd come home last night but you didn't" I said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I spent the night with Sergio, but I'm here now to get ready to see you perform tonight! I'm so happy for you" Chloe said as we hugged.

"Thank you! I'm excited but nervous" I said.

"Girl you are a goat. You don't need to be nervous" She said and I smiled.

"Aww Chlo Bird" I said and she giggled. That's my lil name for her.

"Can you help me with my makeup?" I asked her.

"Of course! Come on" Chloe said grabbing my hand as we walked to the bathroom.

-

Roddy POV

"Mmm" I mumbled adjusting my outfit in the mirror.

Halle's performing tonight for Disney's 50th anniversary event and of course I'm gone show up and support baby girl.

And a nigga gotta make sure he come fly.

I had to make a quick stop before I go there so I needed to head out early.

I pulled out my phone and texted Gunna.

Me: aye you coming tonight or nah

Gunna: Yeah I'ma be there wit Chloe

Me: lmao of course but aight

Gunna: Stfu lmao

I slid my phone back in my pocket before grabbing my car keys, and I headed out the house checking the time.

6:45 PM

The event don't start until 8, so I got time to make this quick stop for Halle before I get there.

-

Halle POV

"Halle... Oh my gosh" Chloe said as I stepped out in my dress.

"You like it?" I asked.

"I absolutely love it. You look like a princess" Chloe said covering her mouth. "I'm so happy for you!" She added.

"Aww thank you sissy! I love you so much, thank you for coming to support me" I said as we hugged.

"Duh! What I look like NOT supporting my sister? Oh my gosh, I gotta take so many pictures of you, this is gorgeous.." Chloe said and I smiled.

"Aww okay, we'll take some when we get there. You ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready to show off my little sister, absolutely! Let's go" Chloe said and I giggled as we locked arms and headed out the door.