Chapter 18

Halle POV

I was in the audience waiting to see Roddy perform today, supporting my man

He's performing with Post Malone to debut their new song together "Cooped Up" on Saturday Night Live.

Which is huge, I'm so proud of him.

So I'm front row, waiting for him to perform.

I seen Selena Gomez come out front, and she grabbed the mic and everybody started cheering for her. She was one of the hosts for tonight, and she's actually one of my good friends so it was great to see her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give it for Post Malone, and Roddy Ricch." She said, and everybody started cheering.

And so was I.

"My babyyyyyy!" I said cheesing and pulling out my phone. Hopefully they let me film when he goes up, because I'm gone do it regardless.

The lights dimmed as the song started and Post Malone was our first, doing his verse. And I like him and his music so of course I was being very supportive of him too, and taking videos of him as well.

"Aww Posty" I said laughing to myself. He's a different breed.

And after his verse, he did the chorus and welcomed Roddy in.

"Ladies and gentleman Roddy Ricch!" He said as Roddy walked on stage and I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"Wooooo! Go baby!" I said as I started recording.

"Gotta pull up, I'ma pull up, gotta pull up
I pull up
Got black minks all on the rug, rug, rug
Got hella hoes poppin drugs
In every hood they show us love, love, love"

"Ooooh he's so handsome" I mumbled as I was filming him.

I love how calm and smooth he is while performing, he can do no wrong

I love how calm and smooth he is while performing, he can do no wrong. He's just so mellow and laid back.

"Partner in crime with me while we whippin' in the spaceship
Got it out the pavement, now we gettin' payment
Everybody 'round me gettin' money, it's too contagious
Kept it solid, now we real rich to they amazement"