Chapter 20

Roddy POV

"Oh hey!" Chloe said opening the door and letting me in her and Halle's place.

"Was good, how are you?" I asked being polite as I gave her a side hug.

"I'm good, I'm good. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm coo" I said.

"That's good, Halle's in her room" Chloe said.

"Aight thank you" I said.

"No problem" She said quickly running off to her room, I seen Chloe's door slightly opened and Gunna laid up in her bed and I really tried to hold my laughter in.

I don't know why that shit was so funny to me.

Chloe shut her room door once she got in there and I walked down the hall, to Halle's room. I seen the door was already slightly opened, so I pushed it all the way opened.

When I walked in, I seen Halle taking a video of herself and had "Ex Factor" by Lauryn Hill blasting.

"Mmmm" I said and she smiled looking back at me and said "Hi sweet baby"

"Was good Miss.Halle.." I said walking over to her, and she was still filming herself in the mirror.

I stood behind her wrapping one arm around her waist, I looked in the camera and buried my face in her neck, she smiled and said "My babyyyy"

"That's right.." I said before placing soft kisses on her neck and I slid my hand down to her pussy, feeling on it through her leggings and she gasped before stopping the video.

"Roddy! You get one taste and feel and now you don't know how to act" Halle said laughing.

"I'm sprung already and I ain't even swam in that thang yet" I said laughing too.

"Yeah I can see that" She said. Shit, I got a taste of it and now I'm a feen.

"You got a whole vibe going on in here" I said to her.

"Mhm, love me some Lauryn Hill" She said turning it up a bit more. "And here.." She said walking over to her dresser and she grabbed the ashtray handing it to me.

And I seen a rolled up blunt and a lighter on it.

"I rolled this for you my love" She said.

"Damnnnnn" I said with a smile.

She giggled and said "Figured you'd wanna start your morning off with a wood"

"See- That's my lil hood love language. My lady rolling me a blunt" I said. She smiled and said "I remember you telling me that"