Chapter 66

Halle POV

Two months later

I woke up next to Roddy hearing our baby boy Halo crying and I sighed a little before nudging Roddy.

"Roddy" I mumbled sleepily, and of course he laid there sleep and didn't respond.

"Roddy" I said again nudging him.

"Hmmm" He said sleepily.

"It's your turn to get the baby, go..." I said to him.

He sighed and said "I thought it was your turn"

"Well it's not. I did it yesterday and I'm tired." I said.

"You not the only one tired" Roddy said with an attitude before he got out the bed.

"Here we go" I mumbled.

Our baby is now only 2 months old, and me and Roddy have been bumping heads a lot lately. We haven't really spent time together or have been intimate since I was 7 months pregnant so it's been a while.

"Here we go nothing, shut up" Roddy said and I smacked my lips.

"Don't start with me this early in the morning please" I said as he reached down in the crib and grabbed Halo, picking him up.

"Whatever." Roddy said then he held Jr in his arms and said "What's wrong man? Hmm?" And started patting his back.

"Either he needs his diaper changed or he's hungry." I said laying my head back down.

"Well I don't smell anything so you probably needa feed him." Roddy said. "Breast feed him." He added.

"I have bottles in the fridge from when I breast pumped" I said.

"And I don't feel like getting them." Roddy said.

"You finna piss me off." I said before sitting up in the bed and rubbing my face. I was so tired.

"Come here mama's baby" I said holding my arms out for him and Roddy handed him to me and got back in the bed.

I lifted my shirt up a bit and began breast feeding when I looked over and seen Roddy laying down.

"Ummm Rodrick" I said.

"What?" He said.

"I know you're not going to sleep. Because soon as I'm done breastfeeding, you will be putting Halo back to sleep, since I did it yesterday" I said.

"I'm tired Halle, don't play with me." He said.

"And you think I'm not tired? I'm a new mommy and I need a break too sometimes." I said.

"And I'm a new dad. What's your point?" He asked.

"Why are you being such a dick?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"Because you acting like you the only one doing shit around here." He said.

"I NEVER said that so get out of your feelings" I said.

"I'm not in my feelings" Roddy said.

"Whatever, sit up Roddy because I'm almost done" I said.

"No, I'm going to sleep. And stop talking to me like you my mama" He said.

"Well if you're acting like a child then... I mean...." I said.

"How the fuck am I acting like a child?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Because you're making a big deal out of nothing." I said.

"No I'm not. I'm going back to sleep if you don't mind." Roddy said.