Chapter 8

Halle POV

I was in the studio supporting my sister Chloe, she's recording her verse for Gunna's song "you and me" on his album.

And he sampled "They don't know" by Jon B which I thought I was dope.

They were in the booth together recording the song together, and it was so cute. And Gunna was doing his verse right now.

"Dig it in and I'm deep inside
Know it's wrong but it feel so right
And my lil' baby sweet as pie
Don't believe it, it's all in yo' mind
I can tell you don't know about mine"

Chloe looked over at him and blushed. "Aww not my sister being happy" I said to myself before chuckling.

And her part finally came up, and I just watched my sister, admiring her.

"Don't listen to what people say
They don't know about, 'bout you and me
Keep it out your mind 'cause it's jealousy
They don't knowwwww" She sang.

As she kept singing, the lyrics started making me think. And I started getting flashbacks... Of me and Roddy the other night making out in the car.

Flashback

I leaned down and kissed him again, he dragged his hands down her my until I got to my ass and he gripped it in his hands. "Mmm" I moaned in his mouth and I sucked on his bottom lip before pulling away.

He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed on his neck softly and then his cheek, then I kissed his forehead.

Flashback over

I smiled a little to myself, then I thought about when we first talked at the Grammys.

Flashback

"Roddy I'm sorry, I have to go, but it was great meeting you!" I said.

"This won't be the last time.." He said lifting my hand up and he placed a kiss on it before he just held it and I blushed.

"Well.. That's good to know." I said.

"Mhm.." He said.

"It was great meeting you in person." I said.

"The pleasure was all mine... Miss.Halle." He said eyeing me up and down.

Flashback over

I blushed shaking my head.

And then.. I thought about us playing basketball together that one day.

Flashback

"Oh shit" He said dribbling the ball as we were playing basketball on the court.

"Come on now" I said laughing as I was blocking him.

"Oh you think you Michael Jordan or some shit" He said dribbling around me but I knocked the ball out of his hand.

"Welp" I said dribbling the ball and running towards the court, he blocked me and I held the ball back, looking up at the court.

"Man-" I started off before shooting the ball and I made a three.

"Woooo, in yo face!" I said laughing.

"Shut up" He said laughing too.

Flashback over

I smiled as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to my messages with him.