Chapter 64

Roddy POV

"You do what you doing to meYou take me and you hold meYou wrap me on ya arms baby And I love you for that babyYou don't front in front of your friendsAnd you stand up and be a real manAnd I love you,And I love you,And I love you for thatBabyyyyyy...

You take me and you hold me
You wrap me on ya arms baby
And I love you for that baby
You don't front in front of your friends
And you stand up and be a real man
And I love you,
And I love you,
And I love you for that
Babyyyyyyyyyyy, Iiiiiiiiiiiii" Halle sang loudly from the bathroom.

That girl be singing her lungs out and sound so angelic doing it.

She always sings since that's her occupation but I noticed during her pregnancy, she's been singing a lot more. She says it's because the baby kicks when she stops. It's like he wants to hear it too.

And shit, I love hearing her sing at any given time.

"Baby that's just why I can't get enough
Baby that's just why I love you so much
I, love only youuuuu" She sang.

"You better" I said loud enough for her to hear and she laughed saying "Of course sweet baby!"

We been in a relationship all this time and she still calls me that. Makes a nigga feel good, not gone lie.

"Shit" Halle said stepping out the bathroom, rubbing her stomach, she's 8 and a half months pregnant with our baby boy now.

"You need some help?" I asked her as I got out the bed.

"No I'm okay baby, I'm not gonna lay down just yet, he's kicking like crazy" Halle said sitting on the edge of the bed and she took a deep breath continuing to rub on her stomach.

"You sure?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"Yeah.." She said, I wrapped one arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make the appointment today, studio session was longer than I expected" I said.

"You could've still came" She said rolling her eyes.

"I didn't know our appointment was that early!" I said.

"Mhm" Halle said.

"I didn't" I said chuckling.

"Well it's fine, the baby is fine, full of energy and his breathing is good so I'm at peace" Halle said rubbing her stomach.