Chapter 33

Halle POV

"Oh- One second" I said as I answered the phone.

"Sorry baby, I'm doing this interview I'll call you right back okay?" I said to Roddy.

"Oh aight baby, I forgot my bad. I love you" Roddy said.

"I love you too baby byeeee" I said and he chuckled saying "You so cute. Bye baby" before we hung up the phone and I smiled.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said giggling.

"Alrighty, and action!" The director said as I started getting filmed.

"Hi! I'm Halle Bailey, and I'm about to play this or that with Variety." I said.

This week, me and my sister have been so busy. We both got picked for Variety and Essence, and will be on the cover so. We've been having separate interviews, and doing photoshoots together and also separately.

"Big party or small gathering?" The lady asked me.

"Umm, I would definitely say small gathering. I'm a super chill, easy going type of girl. I just need the people that I love around me, and I'm all good." I said.

"Follow the rules or break the rules?" She asked me.

"I'm.. Gonna have to go with break the rules. Growing up with my family, I was kinda the one that was a bit more defiant against the rules. So I would say break the rules, cause it's fun" I said before I giggled.

She laughed with me and said "Clapback or sit back?"

"Ooooh. Clap back or sit back... I always have to choose clap back. I'm sorry, I'm a very kind person. But if somebody pokes at me or anybody that I love, it's over for you. Sorry. It's a wrap." I said chuckling a bit.

"Feed tha Streets 2 or Please excuse me for being anti social?" She asked and I blushed.

"That's a very hard one, because I love all of my man's music. But I would have to say Please excuse me for being anti social. That whole album is considered a classic in my book, from start to finish." I said with a smile before I giggled.

"Slide in the dms or post a thirst trap?" She asked and I laughed.

"Oh gosh. Post a thirst trap. You wanna get a guy's attention? Post a cute picture. Don't have to show anything, just post something cute. Be you. Post the picture and wait. Put the bait and wait." I said laughing.

"I like that, put the bait and wait" The lady said laughing too.

"Okay?! Got to!" I said giggling.

"Matching work out set, or borrow your boyfriend's clothes?" She asked.

"That's easy, wear my boyfriend's clothes. I live in my man's clothes, it just feels so comfortable and at home. Like I'm being hugged, when I wear his clothes" I said before I cheesed.