Chapter 22

Halle POV

"Wow.." I said as me and Roddy walked inside of the beach house.

He wanted to take me out to the Maldives, which is completely out the way and basically in the Indian Ocean.

So we're on vacay, and it was beautiful.

"Damn" He mumbled as we looked around.

"This is so beautiful baby" I said.

"I'm glad you liked it. Looks way better here than in the brochure, thats crazy" Roddy said laughing.

"Right it didn't fool us at all" I said.

"Shit, better not have." He said, I laughed a little and said "Mhm"

"I love it baby, thank you for bringing me here" I said.

"Ain't no thang Miss.Halle.." He said placing a kiss on my hand and I smiled and said "I love when you call me that.."

"I know you do" He said rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Now I was thinking we unpack, get settled and then go out to the pool or something?" He said.

"Yeah that's fine, I'm down" I said.

"Aight coo, the pool looks like a big ass ocean, different kind of scenery I think we'll both like" Roddy said.

"Oooh I can't wait!" I said. I can't wait to take beautiful pictures and videos of the view.

"Now come on, let's unpack, we out here for a week" Roddy said grabbing my hand and leading me to the room we'll be sleeping in.

-

"How is it? You like it?" Chloe asked while we were on FaceTime.

"I love it Chlo! We gotta come out here together one day" I said.

"I agree. I miss you already" She said poking her bottom lip out.

"I miss you more" I said doing the same thing and Roddy laughed as he walked in the room.

"Here y'all go" Roddy said.

"Tell him shut up, and stop hating" Chloe said laughing.

"Right! How's my baby?" I asked referring to Poseidon.

"He's good, look, he's eating" She said flipping the camera over and showing me Poseidon eating his food.

"Aww! Hi baby, mommy will be home in a week!" I said.

"Poseidon" Chloe said and Poseidon looked up from his plate and she said "Mommy on FaceTime, look"

She put the camera closer to Poseidon and I said "Hi baby" and he recognized my voice because he made a little noise and I laughed.

"Yep, I got mommy for the week cuh fall back" Roddy said and I laughed saying "Stop it"

"He's so jealous of me and Poseidon it's ridiculous" Chloe said laughing.

"Aye- I ain't jealous of nothing" Roddy said chuckling.

"Mhm but you be hating on Poseidon though- But anyways y'all have funnnn! I love you sissy, take pictures and send them to me okay?" Chloe said.

"I will! I love you more, be good!" I said.

"Alright I will I promise" She said smirking and we both laughed before I said "Whatever byeeee"

"Byeeee" Chloe said before we hung up the phone.

"Aight you ready?" Roddy asked.

"Yep, I was just waiting on you" I said getting up, adjusting my lil skirt around the bottom of my bikini.