Chapter 47

Roddy POV

"Was good baby" I said to Halle as I walked in her house and she greeted me with a hug and a kissed.

"Hi, how are you?" She asked me.

"I'm good, I'm good" I said having my arms around her and she smiled saying "Good.." before we kissed again.

"I wanna talk to you about somethings" I said as I shut the door behind him.

"Everything coo?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, absolutely. It's just about my meeting with Bob yesterday" I said.

"Oh right, right, what happened?" Roddy asked as we walked in my bedroom and I closed the door.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said "Well, they want me to play Ariel in their upcoming Little Mermaid movie."

He rose his eyebrows and said "Word?"

"Yep" I said and he smiled.

"That's dope baby! That's yo favorite Disney character" He said.

"I know!" I said cheesing.

"But there's something else though" I added.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well.. I have to film the movie in London. For a year." I said and he just looked at me.

"A year..?" He said.

"Yeah.." I said.

He sighed a little and sat beside me.

"But they said you can come and visit me from time to time." I said.

"Well that's good.. I just hate you gone be away for a whole year straight. Whether I can visit you or not, it ain't the same you know?" Roddy said.

"Yeah... And, I am going to do this movie. I just wanted to see how you would feel about me being away" I said.

"Well I ain't gone like it but it is what it is you know? You a star. You got business to handle. Shit, I went on tour. You held it down while I was away so. I'ma hold it down while you are away." Roddy said.

I smiled and said "You have no idea how much that means to me."

"You mean everything to me so. I got you mama. Handle yo business." He said giving me a hug and I hugged him back giving him a kiss.

"I don't leave until a month and a half from now, but I had to tell you in advance." I said.

"I appreciate that. I would hate if you had to leave like next week" He said and we both laughed.

"I'm already knowing." I said.

"We still up for breakfast?" He asked.

We supposed to go out to eat for breakfast this morning.

"Yep! Let me grab my purse and we'll head out." I said.

"Coo" Roddy said.

-

2 weeks later

"My bad babe.." Roddy said walking in my house, and I shut the door behind him.

I walked into my bedroom, slightly irritated and he followed me.

"You heard me?" He said.

"Mhm" I said.

We were supposed to have a date tonight, but he didn't show up.

It's been like this ever since I told him I was gonna have to go to London for this movie.

And I leave in a month.