Chapter 11

Roddy POV

"Oh hey Roddy! Come in" Chloe said letting me in their crib.

"Halle's in the shower right now but she told me you were coming, so she said to just chill in her room while you wait" Chloe said.

"Aight thank you" I said.

"Mhm, her room is down the hall to the left" She said, as I looked around.

They had a nice crib. They should be proud of themselves, getting it on their own.

Me and Halle are official now, and I wanted to take her out tonight and have some fun and shit, so I'm just here waiting while she get ready.

Women always take forever to get ready.

I walked in her bedroom, seeing Poseidon laying on the bed and I chuckled.

"Wassup cuh" I said to him as I sat on the edge of the bed and he walked over to me, and I started petting him.

"I don't even fuck wit cats like that but I fuck wit you though" I said and he crawled on my lap and I sighed.

"Come on cuuuuh cause as soon as Halle come in here, you gone run on to her. You think somebody dumb" I said, as he laid on my lap.

"This nigga" I mumbled.

Halle walked in the room saying "Aww you're bonding with Poseidon"

"Mhm" I said and she laughed. Poseidon got off of me and hopped out the bed walking over to her.

"See! I knew his ass was gone turn fake" I said and she laughed saying "Shut up" as she started petting him.

"I like that dress though.. It's sexy" I said and she smiled saying "Thank you handsome."

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"You wanted to go to that nightclub we drove past the other night so I'ma take you there" I said.

"Ahh! Really?" Halle said.

"Mhm, some of their shit be outside, and then they have it where we can go indoors" I said.

"Aww that's so cute, I can't wait. And I feel like this is the perfect outfit anyway" She said.

"It is.. Most definitely" I said analyzing her and she blushed saying "Oooh don't do that"

"Mmm why not?" I asked.

"Because I can't take it" She said.

"I know what else you can't take" I said and she gave me a look.

"And what is it that I can't take?" Halle asked putting one hand on her hip.

"Oh you'll see one of these days" I said chuckling.

"Mhm and you'll see that I can take it all" She said leaning over her dresser as she was scrolling on her phone.

"Mmm.." I said getting out of her bed and I walked over to her, standing behind her and I held her waist.

"Ooop- Boy what are you doing?" She asked smiling.

"Now you know you wanted me to come over here and do that shit, bending over the dresser like this" I said gripping her waist and she giggled.

"I'm just on my phone" Halle said.

"Yeah aight but the screen blank as fuck" I said and we both laughed.

"Can't be poking that ass out like this.. Gone drive a nigga crazy" I said rubbing my hands on her sides.

"Mmm don't go crazy just yet" She said giggling as I kissed on her neck.