Chapter 3

Roddy POV

"Run it back for me" I said to Keefa as I sat down next to Gunna in the studio, lighting my blunt.

Gunna asked me to feature on his song "Too easy" and that's the homie so of course I said yeah. It's nothing.

I wrote the verse pretty quickly and knocked it out in 30 minutes so now I wanted to play it back real quick.

Keefa started it from Gunna's verse, leading up to mine as I exhaled smoke from my mouth bobbing my head.

"I gave my rolls Royce some wingggsss
Jewelry so damn cold I could freezeeeee
Ayy, first time I called Elliot, Gunna told me to spend two-fifty
Now my chain costs half a milli' and I'm plottin on a silly billi'
Made twenty-five million, I said mm-mm-mm-mm
Now all of these hoes fuckin' me better, mm-mm-mm-mm
Shorty say she likе me 'cause she slidin' through thе trenches with me"

"Yeaaaaah this shit cold" Gunna said shaking hands with me, then I passed him the blunt continuing to listen.

"Give her a million dollars worth of game like I'm Wallo and Gillie
Wheezy, Wunna, Pluto, Roddy, this shit way too easy
I put your bitch in CC, Céline, Chanel, if need be
You niggas really actors, you should've been on TV
You talkin' like you turnt up, you niggas really TD"

Keefa then cut it off once my verse came off, and he looked back at us saying "How y'all feelin bout it?"

"I'm feeling like we got a hit on our hands" Gunna said, passing the blunt back to me.

"Definitely, this one just ride" I said.

"Before I drop it, I wanted us to film the music video. So I can drop it all at once" Gunna said.

"Yeah that's coo, just let me know the date, time and location and I'm pulling up" I said.

"I got you" Gunna said.

"So wassup wit you cuh" Keefa said to Gunna and I
laughed because I already know where he was going wit it.

"What you mean?" Gunna asked.

"We seen you all up on Chloe at the Grammys nigga" He said and Gunna laughed.

"Aye- This nigga was up on Halle" Gunna said tilting his head my direction and I smacked my lips.

"Yea you didn't think anybody noticed that shit" Gunna said and him and Keefa laughed.

"Man I don't care who noticed, I was just saying wassup" I said.

"Yeah aight" Gunna said.

"Aye don't take the heat off yourself cuh, we was talking bout you" I said laughing.

"Well, I want her on my album so I approached her about it... And some other shit" He said.

"Exactly" I said laughing.

"Aye" He said shrugging.

"Don't trip, Roddy was up on Halle so-" Keefa started off before I cut him off.

"Why y'all keep saying that?" I asked laughing.

"Because you were" Gunna said.

"Man we was just talking" I said.

I don't necessarily know what exactly is up between me and Halle, all I did know was that I wasn't confirming or denying shit to anybody. Whatever is going on is between me and her. And that's that.

I mean, of course Keefa knows certain things since he was there but I haven't updated him on anything since.

"Yeah right" Gunna said laughing.