Chapter 40

Roddy POV

"Hey baby, cooked you some food" Halle said.

"Can't eat" I mumbled with the blunt in my mouth as I was writing in her bed.

"Why not?" She asked sitting the plate beside me on the bed.

"I'm writing this song" I said.

"So? Food will help you think more" She said and I looked at her before laughing and she laughed too saying "For real!"

"Where'd you hear that superstition from?" I asked laughing.

"Hey! It ain't no superstition, it's true. Shoot, it helps me" She said shrugging.

"Oh shit- Shrimp fried rice and egg rolls?" I said raising my eyebrows as I looked at the plate, exhaling smoke from my mouth.

"Mhm, homemade too sweet baby" She said and I smiled saying "I'll take it Miss.Halle" before I lifted her hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Good." She said with a smile as well, and she gave me a kiss.

"I'm gonna hit the shower okay?" Halle said.

"Aight" I said.

"I'll be right back" She said as she went in the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

-

"You already on freaky shit, you my number one freak
And she love it when I dig deep dick, got her running through the sheets"

I bobbed my head as I was mouthing the lyrics I wrote with the beat playing in my ears.

Writing this nasty shit comes easy because all I think about is how me and Halle get when we make love.

And boom, comes easy.

"Hopping out the shower, popping out the ooh, I know you ain't ready
You was taking that dick so deep in your throat, gotta call the paramedics
Hitting it hard, tryna make you tap out, but you still ain't said it
Round four, it's magic, make you scream', "It's yours, daddy"

"Yeah yeah" I mumbled cheesing as I was bobbing my head.

I took my earphones out and paused the beat, hearing Halle singing in the shower.

"If you really, really want it, all you gotta do is, get up on it!" She sang.

I chuckled.

I threw my head phones on the bed, before getting out of it.

"The time has come for us, to get reaaaaal busy baby
And you don't have to be afraid of my loveeee
Cause it won't hurt you sugar
Oh no it won'tttt oooh yeah babyyy" She sang.

I opened the bathroom door and she looked over at me and smile.

"If you really, really want it" I sang to her.

"If you really want ittttttt" She sang back.

"All you gotta do is, get up on it" I sang as I took my shirt off, and she sat her bar soap on the side and looked over at me as the water sprayed all over her.

"Yeeeeaaaahhh" She sang hitting all these notes that I could NEVER hit.

I smiled and sang "If you really, really want it" as I pulled my sweats and boxers down and got in the shower with her.

"Baby do you really want my loveeeeeee?" She sang looking up at me as she blushed and I pulled her closer to me.

"Hell yeah so... Can I get up on it?" I asked and she nodded her head before we both leaned in to kiss at the same time, and started making out.

I put her against the shower wall as the water sprayed all over us, and I lifted her right leg up to wrap around me.

"Mmm" She moaned in the kiss as she rubbed her hands all over my back, before dragging one hand up to the back of my neck, deepening our kiss.

I squeezed her ass in my hands making her moan some more before she pulled away, and I put my face in her neck, kissing on it, then sucking on it.

She tilted her head to the side and took a deep breath, and my dick was rubbing against her clit. Teasing myself and her. So lemme stop playing.

I grabbed my dick and she lifted her leg a bit more for me, and I took a deep breath myself and shook my head before smirking.

"So nasty.." I mumbled to her and she winked at me.

That's what turns me on even more about her.

Nobody knows how nasty she is except for me. Which is exactly how it should be.

I inserted myself inside of her and we both moaned at the same time while holding onto each other, and once I was all the way in, I started stroking slowly.

"Mm" I groaned feeling that pussy tighten up around me, and her eyes closed before she rested her head against the shower wall.

The way we been going at it, her ass gone end up pregnant.

I bent my head down a bit and slipped one of her nipples in my mouth while deep stroking her and her mouth fell open as she let out a few moans.

She love getting them titties sucked, so I always make sure to do that when we have sex. It pleases me knowing I'm pleasing her.

"Damn" She mumbled under her breath.

I flicked my tongue against it, while going deeper in the pussy and she gasped and her pussy tightened up even more. Which let me know I hit that lil spot, and that turned me on.

"You feel me baby?" I asked as I pulled her nipple out of my mouth.

"Y-yes baby" She panted. I put my forehead against hers and said "Daddy hit that spot?"

"Mhm- Yes baby- Oh my gosh" She moaned loudly, and I grabbed her arms and gently put them above her head. She opened her eyes and looked me right in mine as I gripped her neck, thrusting in and out of her at a steady pace.

"Ooooooh yesssss" She moaned so sexily, and I licked on her neck before picking her up and I said "Keep your arms up, don't you put them down"

"Shit-" She panted as I thrusted a bit faster. I bit my lip, scrunching my eyebrows from how good this felt and I gave her a kiss.

"I love you Miss.Halle" I groaned.

"I love you too baby- Oooh" She moaned out.

And the more I was thrusting, the more her titties were bouncing in my face and that shit turned me on even more.

"Shit-" I groaned kissing on her chest, and then I licked on it, dragging my tongue up to her neck.

"B-baby can I please put my arms down, please" She begged.

"Mhm" I groaned and she immediately put her arms down and wrapped them around my neck and we started grinding together.

"Damn" I mumbled, and she sucked on my neck while grinding with me.

"Daddy you gone make me cum" She whimpered.

"Mhm, cum for me" I said in her ear before sucking on her earlobe.

Her moans got louder and louder, and her legs locked around me as she came on my dick. She tried to run but couldn't since I had her pinned up against the shower wall, and she let out the most uncontrollable moans.

"Mmm" I groaned against her neck while she was cumming, and I kept stroking her.

"U-uhhh! Shit shit shit!" She yelled out digging her nails in my back, and I got chills from that.

"Oh my gosh" She moaned out as her body started relaxing, and I slowly put her down saying "Turn around, and bend that ass over"

And with no hesitation, she did just as I said, and I slid right back inside of her.

-

☕️