Chapter 13

Roddy POV

Me: just getting here baby, me and gunna front row box seats

Today was a big football game, for the super bowl. The rams vs bengals. And me being from California, of course I'm going for the rams.

And so is Halle.

Her and her sister will be performing during halftime so me and Gunna pulled up of course, to show love to them, and to watch the game with them afterwards.

"You got everything?" Gunna asked as we got out the car.

"Yep" I said, shutting the door and he locked the car up before we headed towards the arena and it was so packed.

Paparazzi taking pictures everywhere, I just ignored them as we walked, acting like they weren't there.

"Roddy is it true you're dating Halle Bailey?" One of them asked and I just acted like I didn't hear the question, at all.

"The Bailey Brothers!" Someone yelled and me and Gunna did our best not to laugh.

We looked at each other before bursting into laughter as we kept walking.

"They gone forever call us that" Gun a said.

"On crip" I said chuckling as we were getting through everyone, good thing we getting box seats towards the top, but we had to walk up all the stairs to get there.

-

Halle POV

"Please welcome Grammy nominanted sister duo, from Atlanta, Chloe and Halle" The announcer said as me and Chloe were in the middle of the football field in front of ALL of these people.

But oddly, I wasn't nervous. I have my sister with me, and that always puts me at ease.

Everybody started screaming as the band started playing the beat for us, and Chloe started off first, as she began singing "America, the beautiful"

"O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain"

Then after Chloe, it was my turn to go, and I closed my eyes before singing.

"America, America
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea"

Then me and Chloe sang together in harmony, making everyone scream.

"O beautiful for pilgrim feetWhose stern impassioned stressA thoroughfare of freedom beatAcross the wildernessAmerica, AmericaGod mend thine every flaw,Confirm thy soul in self-control,Thy liberty in law"

Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness
America, America
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law"

The band started playing the music, giving us time to catch a breather as we just faced the audience and they all stood up, continuing to cheer us on, I looked around and it had to be 50,000+ people here.