Chapter 27

Roddy POV

"Oh hey Roddy!" Chloe said as she let me in their house.

Me and Halle were finally home from the Maldives, we both had to get readjusted to the time difference and jet lag ever since we've been home, but I wanted to come see her and spend some time today.

"Wassup" I said to her as I gave her a side hug.

"Chillin, Halle's in the room" She said.

"Aight coo, thank you" I said.

"No problem" Chloe said. Then she looked at my chain and gasped.

"Aww is that a chain with Halle's name on it?" She asked.

I smiled and said "Yeah, I got these made when we were on vacay" as I touched it.

"That is sooo cute aww! Not you being good to my sister" She said.

"Always" I said.

"Mhm keep it up, because if you fuck her over I promise I'm gone hurt you" She said.

"Aye chill" I said laughing.

"I'm just saying" She said.

"Ain't ever gone happen, don't you worry" I said.

"Now that's what I like to hear" Chloe said as she went in her bedroom and shut the door behind her.

Gunna probably in there, I laughed to myself.

I walked in Halle's room seeing her laying on the floor with Poseidon on her stomach, and I laughed shaking my head.

"Really cuh?" I said as she was rubbing Poseidon.

"Yes really! This my baby and he missed me" She said.

"He really want a nigga spot" I said.

"Y'all so jealous of each other" Halle said laughing.

"Nah he's jealous of me" I said.

"You have me everyday, let Poseidon get his day" She joked.

"Man so what? Cuh better get over it" I said and Poseidon made a low ass sound and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"You talkin shit?" I asked him as I got on the floor with Halle and she laughed saying "Don't talk to Poseidon that way"

"Man" I said smacking my lips. She looked over at me and smiled when she seen the chain.

"Aww you got the chain on" She said.

"Of course" I said.

"See I had my double R chain on but Poseidon kept trying to bite it so I sat it up there until me and him are done resting up" She said and I laughed.

"See? He jealous" I said.

"You know what? About that, you're probably right" She said laughing.

"Cuh needa thank me for even buying his ass for you" I said.