Chapter 165.1: Sakura Hinomiya (PART 1)

Chapter 165.1: "A Broken Sword" (PART 1)

•••
•••

[ Celebrating 'Sakura Hinomiya's Birthday. The Swordwomen of Immortal Hunter. As a present, A Special Chapter and Point Of View of Her. Hikhok! ]

<• SOMEONE POV •>

'Kaya bakit pinagsamantalahan mo ang pagkakataon na mahina sya? Nasaan ang 'I am fighting with my pride and dignity' mo?...'

Naalala ko ang naging tanong ni Catarina Claes kanina.

If she's thinking that I avoided the question,

'Huwag mong Ibahin ang usapan Sakura Hinomiya...'

Then she's wrong.

Lahat ng nasabi nya, since from the start—I'm referring today. Hindi naman kasi kami nag-usap nung una kaming nagkita sa Smaragd City. Tsk.

It's weird though, dahil lahat ng nasabi nya sa akin kanina ay naalala ko. I remembered it all.

That's why It's weird. To myself.

Really, really weird.

Ang unfair lang din. Dahil parang ako lang ang nakakaalala. Ni hindi nya naalala na naibigay ko na ang sagot sa naging tanong nya. Tsk.

'Because of you, I lost my Pride and Dignity. You made me feel this way. You, Rhea and Elaine Dawnlight. Including... Hunk Marvell and Akame Shi...'

"I already lost my pride and dignity Catarina Claes," mahina kong bulong sa aking sarili. "Matagal na itong wala sa akin."

For the third time...

I smiled.

Ever since I encountered someone like you,

Akame Shi...

Hunk Marvell...

Elaine Dawnlight...

And you Catarina Claes

I realized, that their are someone out there who are strong and brave. That even my Teacher praised them.

"I'm glad that I've met the Four of you."

But at the same time,

'I hate Immortal People...'

And,

'I also hate a person who don't know when to give up.'

Because It reminded me of someone.

Someone who I really and truly cared the most after my Parents died.

The second most Important person in my life.

And the only woman who taught me how to wield a Sword with pride and dignity.

My Teacher...

My Mama's Sister.

I was born in the village far from CostaLestinial City. Located from the South-East of Mages Realm. The 'Katana Village'. The Village name was based on the Demi-Goddess Katana, the Goddess of Sword Art.