Chapter 167 (NEW UPDATE)

Hello AirLines! 

On the previous Chapters, pang-apat na araw na ng mga taga Lustrous Academy sa Celestial Magic Academy. Sa araw na iyon naganap ang kanilang pangalawang Mission. Nahati sila sa limang groupo, ibigsabihin 'by partner' sila; Jessel Sarmiento and Ronnie Mendez. Walter Wrights and Eiron Magsalin. Night Andrada and Julia Mendez. Cylex Sarmiento and Sophia Ascart. At ang pang-lima, Catarina Claes and Diane Ascart. Isa-isa silang pinapunta sa Principal Office. Master Sukinari deceived them at pinalabas na dalawa lang ang magkakapareha ngunit hindi naman pala. The last team that was being formed was them, Team 5 Members; Diane Ascart, Ririna Waltz, Arsene Claes, Reisi, Sekaro Molave, Zairel Von and the Leader Catarina Claes. The previous chapters was focused on them, 'The Second Mission Arc (Team 5)'. They need to bring the only son of Zerel Von and Zainon Von to his home. The Prince of the Sand City, Zairel Von, one of the Celestial Magic Academy Member. 

Humarap muna sila sa mga bagong characters, met new people; Mang Inilog and his daughter Eden, and son Pinsan Sanchez and his 2 Apo's, Mark and Livin. The two Ministry of Mages was mentioned, Incheon and Nyebe. The sea monster was also appeared in the middle of their sail in the sea, "Ang Mahikang Halimaw sa Dagat". When it comes to their Magic, for the first time Ririna Waltz first used of her 'Card of Neptune, Poseidon' in this Series. Keith Claes 'X-ray Flame' and Catarina's 'Light Mirror' also, while fighting the strongest sword women of Immortal Hunters. It was also mentioned The 'Capitolyo of Syudad', Map of Mages Realm is Unknown, 'CostaLestinial is the Capital City of LANGIT' and the Capital city of Buhangin is Sand. Sa nakaraan na kabanata ng second mission arc of team 5 nangyari din ang pangalawang laban nina Catarina Claes and Sakura Hinomiya with the used of her Special Uni que, "Katana" that can see the Spirit of the Soul. Color Red, White and Grey. The Rage of the Sand Prince was also happened in the last chapter of their arc. Another fight battle, Catarina versus Zairel Von. But at the end, the Prince of the Sand City was lost to the main character. And last, the story was ended on the Arc of Sakura Hinomiya, the Strongest Sword women of Immortal Hunter's (Chapter 165 with 4 Parts). 

And now, the main protagonist of this story, Catarina Cardia Claes journey will continue, with a new chapters and another ARC that focus not only to her but the whole characters. 

This new ARC will be called "The Prince of Sand city, Zairel Von and SOR Captain, Fox ARC". 

Chapter 167: 

<• CATARINA CLAES POV •>

"Kailangan nyong magpaliwanag." seryoso kong wika. 

Halos natigilan sina Sekaro at Diane. Natigil ang kanilang pagtakbo sa direksyon namin. Nandoon na sa expression ng mga mukha nila ang pagdadalawang isip. Tss!

Gusto ko tuloy na matawa sa kanila. Kaso pinipigilan ko lang. 

"Ahh..." ang unang lumabas sa bibig ni Sekaro. Yung tunog na parang nagdadalawang isip kung sasagutin niya ba ang tanong ko o mananahimik na lang  ganun din si Diane. Ngunit nakikita ko na nandoon ang kanyang pag-aalala sa walang malay na si Zairel Von sa buhangin. 

"Ahh... Kasi... Po..."

"A-ano... Ate A-aria..." 

Nagsalubong ang dalawang kilay ko. Nang dahil dun napaatras ng isang hakbang si Sekaro, kaso parang nagulat siya sa sarili niyang ginawa kaya iniling niya ang kanyang ulo at humakbang ulit ng Isa at taas noong tumingin sa akin.