| IV- A Yellow Eyed Devil |

"I am indeed, would you prefer I wasn't?" His grin is mocking, one that I wish to rip right off that pretty face. If I wasn't trying to present myself as a lady, I would take it into my own hands. However, here I am becoming a fumble of words that can't formulate an entire sentence.

"Yes... no." What was that? I am such a blubbering idiot, and this man still seems to appreciate my presence.

The side of his lip raises, eyes becoming more honey than before, "Ready, love?"

"Let me grab my wallet, and then yes."

I turn away running over to my kitchen bar to grab the small dollar store wallet I keep my cash in. Ares is still standing at the doorway when I turn back around to leave with him, his eyes on my hips, "That dress..."

"Yes? Do you have a problem with it?" I pause my steps, placing a hand on my hip. A first problem we will have between us if he likes to control what a woman wears.

"You wear that dress well; it will be a shame to remove it later." I feel him testing the waters, and I accept the compliment. After all, my intention is a good fuck. He looks to me with a raised dark brown. The night sky floods around him, the moon giving him an eerie glow, one that resonates within him. I'm mystified by the way the moons light shapes around him, but my focus needs to be on something less... future.

"Good thing it looks better on the floor." I walk over to him laying my fingers on one side of his chest. As I exit the doorway, I let my fingers follow me going from one side to the other. He sucks in a breath, the electricity that sparks from my touch unimaginable.

"You are a dangerous woman." He says grabbing my hand as it falls from his chest to lead me to his luxury vehicle parked out front. I don't respond to his statement, my body freaking from him being so nearby. I can't remember a time in my life that my entire being craved someone as much as this. Ares opens the door for me letting me get comfortable before he gets into the driver's side. Instrumental music comes through the car, but nothing felt uncomfortable in the silence. He felt like someone I have known my whole life, and even with my lack of trust towards others, my brain refuses to believe he's another name to add to the no-trust mindset.

I look over to my date studying the little things about him. His light stubble is framed well around his face, no acne in sight. Not that it would have bothered me, but perfect skin is something to speak for. I trail my eyes down his well-carved jaw towards the base of his neck to see small instances of tattoos peaking over the collar, "Tattoos?"

"I have many. They cover most of my back and chest, some on my arms. Does that bother you?" His eyes glance over to me. I try to avoid the golden eye contact.

"Do they have meaning?"

"Every single one." The response is genuine, no hesitation in his tone.

"Then no, no they don't. I love a man with ink. I only have one tattoo myself, however." The admittance on my part is unexpected. I don't share this side of me easily, but for him it's almost too easy. A haze comes over my brain when I'm around him, a willingness I've never wanted towards another till now.

"One? Where?" He takes a turn stopping in front of a valet stand. I look around trying to figure out where we are, but he exits the car to run around and open my door once more. He hands off the keys to the valet, the kid shaking in his boots to get to the driver's seat. I exit the car wrapping my hand around his. I let him lead me towards the glass doors where Fire and Ice are beautifully etched into the main part. It takes most of my mental strength to keep from turning and running away. This is a restaurant I would stare at online with a wish to work at. Only the elite dine here, and I personally don't fall into that category.