| XXIII - It's Love Indeed |

He moves his hand under my shirt rolling at my nipple. My mumbles of pleasure slowly become louder as my body readies for him. "Get on your knees." He slips off the bed allowing me to change my position. Ares walks over to his closet grabbing something. When he turns, his hands hold a blindfold, the other a vibrator. He takes his time walking back letting me build apprehension. I haven't experienced much toy play, but from his look I know I can't deny it.

The blind fold is slipped over my eyes. Total darkness envelopes me. He drops the vibrator on the bed, helping me out of my clothes. Once I'm naked, he lays me back. I feel his hands press my knees apart then grab my wrists to hold them over my head. The feeling of not being able to see or touch drives me wild. How come I haven't done this before? Ares holds complete control over me. His free hand runs over my body, pinching rubbing anything that feels so fucking good. When I try to curl up, he sets my hips down not letting me move from my position, "Be quiet or I stop."

The buzz of the vibrator is the only confirmation I receive before its pressed against my clit. I fight the moan that wracks through me, this little devil stirring something within me I haven't felt in a while, "Quiet Veronica." He presses his tip against me, rolling his hips in a steady motion while keeping the vibrator on me. The pleasure that works through me is unbearable. I can't keep myself together as I rock my hips with me. He uses his hips to keep me contained, but it doesn't work as well as he hoped. My need is demanding, and he's more than willing to give in. My orgasm builds, my heart racing. He lets me have it, it tears through me stilling any movements. I hold still and let it take over my body. Too much. Fuck. Too much.

Ares comes with me, his pleasure filling me up, "Good girl." Who would've thought I have a praise kink.

~

Ares calls out orders as the servants run through the halls with everything needed. The Lunar Ball is only a week away, the pack celebration this evening. After much discussion, the pack decided on a bonfire and cook out. I feel sorry for the servants as they set up for this tradition once more, "Ares. I think I'll run to the kitchen for a snack."

"Let me go with you. One moment." His wolf's been completely on edge the last week, especially now that we're home. If I attempt to leave his sights, the Alpha is right behind me. Ares picks up his phone calling Tyson. As the gamma of the pack, he oversees all security details something that Ares is rather instructive on. Tyson reports his updates mindlessly going through the steps. All of this could be done through a mind link; however, Ares finds it bothersome unless in emergency. I walk myself down the steps turning into the kitchen. The cook is yelling happy things at the sight of me. I give a wave heading to the cabinets in the back. Ares is speaking with a different pack member by the time I come around the corner with my pop tarts. When the call ends, he gives me a smile eyes falling to my "snack" of choice, "Pop tarts are not a snack, love."

"I'm a grown adult. If I want pop tarts, I can have them." I shoot him a glare that sends him into a fit of laughter. Ares doesn't bother to argue further. I shovel the rectangles into my mouth walking us both of us the stairs. When we enter his bedroom, I try not to groan at how clingy he's being, "What is going on with you?"

"Something seems off. My wolf's being rather... demanding I stay near you. Your scents changed." Pack doctor is needed.

"Would it help your wolf if we went to the pack doctor before the celebration. Maybe get you some answers?"

Ares pinches his jaw before slowly going into a nod, "Yes that should be good. Come on, we can head there now so you have time to get ready." I grab my shoes tossing them on and throw my hair into a messy bun. Ares holds out his arm for me allowing me to slip my hand into the bend of his elbow. We take our time walking out to the car. He revs the engine pulling out of his estate heading towards the main pack grounds. I wanted to call it a "campus" but Ares didn't encourage it. The pack doctor sits on the edge of the lands, a small hut that can be used as a medical ward if needed. I climb out of the car walking up to the door as the wolf sticks their head out with a grin.

The Waitress and Her Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें