| XV - Media Interruptions |

"Here." Ares holds out the box of pizza towards me in the lobby. He keeps himself from entering the elevator, something that I appreciate.

I take it pressing the edge against my stomach with my hands holding the other side. We stand awkwardly together, neither knowing what to do. I go to open my mouth, but another shrill voice stops me, "Mr. Gray! Is this your date for the evening?" My head turns to see cameras lined in the lobby, the media snapping photo after photo of my tear-streaked face, and his less than normal clean look, "Oh shit." I can't have my photo taken.

"Darling?" Ares looks down towards me, I swivel on my feet booking it towards the elevator trying to evade any more photos, but one girl jumps in front of me blocking the opened doors. I turn my head back to see Ares with a blank expression, a far-off view in his eyes. So much for helping.

"Ma'am! Are you and Mr. Gray dating? The most eligible bachelor has finally settled down!" She squeals holding up a mic to my face while another man records me.

"Uh... Please excuse me." I go to sidestep her, the pizza acting as a blockade, but another woman steps next to her blocking me once again, "Have you two slept together? What's your status? Are you the daughter of anyone we know?" The other reporter rolls out her questions, my anxiety building within me. This camera on me only increases my fear, he going to find me.

"Please, I need to go home." I try again, but the women step forward pressing into me to get closer. I feel the touch of Ares on my waist as he guides me back into him. The ladies almost scream in joy when I let my back press against his front needing any form of comfort. His touch is drastically different. Now I can feel the sparks all the way to my bones. They sing to me, and unlike before where I could handle a distance between him, now my thoughts are clouded with how to get as close as possible.

"I recommend leaving." Ares's tone is deadly, the ladies pausing their assault of questions to watch him.

"But Mr. Gray-" One bold woman steps forward, I shrivel back turning my face into him. The pizza is long forgotten when I drop it to the floor trying to cover myself as much as I can. Not that it's any use, all my hard work is for nothing.

"Leave." His body shakes against me, a heat building under his skin. I take my fingers, and subconsciously start rubbing circles on his shirt. His shakes start to decrease, but his warmth doesn't, "Or I won't have trouble getting you blacklisted till you hit your grave."

The guard from before, the one who works with Ares and Josh, comes into my bird eye view, arms crossing in front of him, "And I wouldn't mind making that sooner."

"Are you threatening the media? I can have you arrested!" One girl screams out to the guard and Ares, I mix my hands into his shirt holding tight against him.

"And what? That's it?" The guard daunts, "I assure you that getting arrested is the least of my worries when it comes to my Luna's comfort."

Ares's breath stops, hand coming up to the back of my head. The reporter takes his words and runs with them, "Her name's Luna? Like daughter of Eclipse Properties?"

"Get them out of my sight and get their bosses on call. I want them fired and ruined by midnight." Ares calls out to his employee, the man laughing before grabbing at the women escorting from the building. They yell and fight digging their heels in, but none are strong enough to win, all of them getting thrown to the mud before he returns for the next.

"I can walk." I hear one of them curse at the guard, her heels clicking as she leaves.

Soon, the lobby is quiet once more, and I let go of Ares to gather my wits. His palm lays against my face turning me to him, "Are you alright?"