Author Note

Funny enough, I've been terrible at updating this novel. SO I can see where some points have been missed, possibly confused etc. While this doesn't make up for my lack of attention to the novel due to personal reasons, I hope this reminds before the big finale! 

Thanks!

- She was working as a waitress where they met. 

- Ares kidnapped her

- She rejected him, she was forcefully marked, etc.

- Insert sex here. 

- Her ex stole her away with purpose to take her as Ares' mate

- Ares killed him and most of his pack, the two screwed on a tree and she got pregnant

- During the pregnancy they were protective of the knowledge and the child caused her to have "wolf like tendencies" meaning killing people (that poor lady in the dress shop)

- She met Darius Night - See "The Devil's Pup"

- Vee marked Ares in return because the baby was going to kill her. Now they are fully mated!

- The trials that led to Ares becoming the King also had a rightful fight with the ex-Luna. Vee killed her, and lost her baby due to her previous best friends jealousy. 

- With the loss of child, Veronica lost herself leading to a downward spiral of the "good" that was coming. Ares thought "gifts" would help her acclimate to her new life. 

- More sex. 

- Milo was found, when they went shopping they were BOTH taken to another wolves hideout.

- Found out that Vee's parents were hybrid and her blood/mark forces the marked to be perfect submissives. This bloodline is a "singer" to other wolves which is why she's been taken and jealousy has developed towards her. It was also reason her parents were killed. She was tricked and marked Milo thinking it would heal her, now we have a sub-Milo. 

- Now she has gotten attached to the child Nova that is being held over her head, and Xavier wants pups that have the same blood to create submissives.

- She plans to kill Xavier. I would too. Possible adoption of the abused child. 

Hope this somewhat helps! 

.

.

.

.