| XIV - The First Time |

"I can't decide if I want to fuck him or hate him." Jessica lays with her back on the bed, legs eagle spread with her pink panties on display. Both her and I are thankful the men didn't play the contract against us. After very sincere apologies, they both acted like the genuinely understood. They spoke with the guards that had followed us around and learned they we'd stopped for coffee, walked into the office, then had the freak out.

"Why not both?" I lay on the floor next to her, my skirt bunched at my hips as well. Jessica mentioned what'd happened between them while Ares was walking me back to the apartment. Apparently, she tripped on the sidewalk falling towards the street. Josh caught her pulling her up into him, so her legs wrapped around, head tucked against his neck with his hand for support through her hair. They hadn't been that close before, and without thinking Josh kissed her forehead thanking the moon she was alright. After catching her breath and admitting to me it was the biggest turn on, she'd ever experienced, she let him lead her back with curse after curse demanding he never touch her like that again. Talk about falling for one another.

"You think so? One good time and then I go back to hating him?" She mumbles but then grabs the pillow screaming into it. Both her and I admit to such conflictions. This doesn't feel human.

"Just one time. If we are making bad decisions here, we might as well go big or go home." I respond nibbling at my lips at the idea of being under that well sculpted man. Jessica turns bright red at the idea as well. Her eyes glaze over at the thought, tongue popping out between her teeth.

"You're right. He pisses me the hell off but something about him. Just one time? Solid oath between us?" She sticks out her pinky.

"One time each? Then never again?" I stick out mine.

"Then we run." She wraps her finger around mine, I clasp mine back.

"Then we run."

~

Ares knocks on the door when he comes to pick me up, I tug on my sweater against my dark jeans and some converse. A simple but effective outfit for the chilly night. I pull open the door for him, Jessica is still laid out in her room debating her life choices, so I don't have much to worry about. Josh has admitted to knowing about our morning purchases, but with a quick threat from Jessica, Josh shut up and left it alone. I remember it being along the lines of 'shoving a vibrator so far up his ass he'll see stars and taste god,' but I don't want to misquote.

"Hello, love. You look stunning as always." He studies my earrings that I paired with the necklace, "Ready?"

"Yes." I grab my wallet from the side table and close the door behind me as we walk down to the lobby. Ares tries to grab my hand, but I evade trying to keep myself together. Only one time. Our hand holding earlier was to avoid me running off. I hadn't wanted to be carried. Now I have part of a choice, one that I plan to fully use, "I was thinking, do you have an apartment closer to your office? Or do you really take a helicopter ride to work every day?"

"If I have to stay in town, I reserve a hotel, but most days I just take myself home." He clears his throat leaning towards me as we walk, "Is there a reason for your question?" Our height difference is drastic enough that Ares must tilt down to get a full look at me. I've always been into the tall ones, but him and his men take it to another level. Even at the bank I noticed them all sitting well above six feet.

"I figured after dinner we could spare a detour to your hotel for the night... that is if you have one?" My voice is subtle, but the hint is evident, and he clearly picks up on it. He pulls out his phone typing away before looking back up to me.

"Handled. Now, let's get some food in you. I was thinking..." He holds the door open in the lobby and I walk through. The rain is lightly drizzling down around us, and I take the opportunity to turn and face him under the canopy of our complex. His scent wafts against me again. It's a drug. It must be. My mind muddles, only one want on my mind.