Zero Kiryu X Reader: Vampire Knight

You stand in front of your new school Cross Academy. Your H/C blowing in the breeze as you stare up at the gate. You remember Shizuka saying you could attend school here. You've been wanting to be able to go to school instead of staying inside and studying. Your only real friend is Ichiru Kiryu. He helped Shizuka save you when you were being attacked by a group of level E's. You've lived with them ever since and today is finally the day when you get to start a life out in this world.

You let out a nervous sigh and open the gate to the school. The school looks like a castle straight out of a fairytale. You look around the grounds your gaze stopping on a head of silver hair. You smile brightly and run up to the person and hug them. "Ichiru!" you yell hugging him tightly. "Who the hell are you." you hear the boy say. You look up and are met with a pair of angry lavender eyes. He looks down at you looking angry and you realize. "Your not..." you quickly let go of him and bow your head. "I'm so sorry, I thought you were my friend." you say quickly before running away from him.

You walk into the school, the boy never once leaving your thoughts. You couldn't believe how much he looked like Ichiru. Each time you asked Ichiru about his past he would look sad and tell you it doesn't matter. Maybe he has a brother that he never told you about. You sigh and walk down the hall stopping in front of a door that has a sign above it that says 'Headmaster'. You lift your hand and knock on the door. "Come in." you hear a happy voice call. You walk in to the room and you'r suddenly pulled in to a hug.

"So cute!" you hear the person hugging you yell. You squirm in the person's hold desperate to get out of their grip. "Headmaster let her go." you hear a sweet voice say. The person let's you go and you look up at the person who attacked you with a hug. Pale blonde hair pulled back in to a pony tail. Childish smile, glasses, and a weird outfit on. 'This man is the headmaster?' you think looking at the man. "I'm sorry about him, I'm Yuuki Cross." a girl around your age holds her hand out to you. She has short brown hair and brownish red eyes. She has the day class uniform on. You shake her hand "I'm F/N L/N, nice to meet you." you say with a small smile.

The headmaster explains to you the rules about the school and how their is a night class. The sound of the doors being opened makes you turn your head. You see the boy from earlier standing their. He see's you and he glares at you. You quickly look away from him trying to ignore the feeling of his glare on your back. "Zero, your just in time. This is our new day class student F/N L/N. I would like you to show her to her dorm room." the headmaster says with a smile on his face. 'Zero. So that's his name.' you think as you turn to look at Zero. He sighs "Come on." he says walking out the door. You quickly get up following behind him.

You walk behind Zero in this awkward silence scared to say a single word. He stops in front of one of the doors. You don't notice and bump into his back. You quickly step back "I'm sorry." you say avoiding his eyes. "How do you know Ichiru." he says. You raise your head to look at him. He looks serious but also sad. "How do you know him?" you ask finding the little bit of courage inside of you. Zero looks a little surprised but shakes it off glaring at you. "He's my brother." is all he says before walking away. You enter your room and lean against your door after closing it. "I'm sorry Zero, but I can't tell you."

After two weeks of being at the school you figured out that the night class were all vampires and the head of the night class a pureblood named Kaname Kuran. You're taking a walk in the middle of the night since you couldn't sleep. You walk in to the woods and sit by a lake watching the reflection of the moon on the water. You sigh and close your eyes enjoying the peaceful night.

You hear someone coughing near by. You open your eyes and look around. You silently gasp when you see Zero leaning against a tree with his eyes glowing blood red. 'Zero's a vampire.' is all you can think as you stare at Zero. Zero notices you "Get away!" he yells as he grabs his throat breathing heavy. You slowly get up, but instead of running away like a normal person would you walk towards Zero. You kneel down next to him and stare in to his blood red eyes. "Zero, your turning into a level E aren't you." you say sadness in your voice.

Zero pushes you away but you stay were you are. "Please, let me help you Zero." you say pleading. You pull out your pocket knife and cut your wrist a little. You drop the knife and wince at the slight pain. Zero's eyes glow even brighter and his breathing gets heavier. You bring your wrist closer to him. He shakes his head and tries pushing you away. "Zero please." you say on the verge of tears. He looks you in the eyes "I'm sorry." is all he says before biting into your wrist. You wince as his fangs bite into your wrist. 'I'll help him as much as I can' is what you think as he pulls away from you.

His breathing returning back to normal and his lavender eyes coming back. He uses his sleeve to wipe the blood off of his mouth. "I'm disgusting, a beast in human form. I'm a monster that deserves to die." he says looking away from you. You raise your hand and slap him on the cheek. He looks at you in shock with his hand over his cheek. "If you think you're a monster then you're an idiot!" you yell a tear rolling down your cheek. "If you're a monster then I am too. I'm a human and we're just as bad as vampires. Humans kill people and enjoy it. We do horrible things and don't think twice about it. People murder for fun and don't give a damn about it. You are not a monster Zero Kiryu. You don't want to hurt people. You try to fight back even if it means hurting yourself. You are many things Zero, but one of those things is not a monster." You say tears running down your cheeks. A warm hand wipes away your tears. You look up at Zero. His eyes filled with a new emotion. Not anger, not sorrow, no they are filled with warmth. "If you need blood, I'm going to be the one to give it to you." you say. Zero doesn't say anything he just stares at you with wide eyes. 'This is the only thing I can do for him now.' you think.

After about a month of giving Zero blood you two have grown closer. He told you about being part of a vampire hunter family and his family being killed by a pureblood. You walk threw the boy dorm halls towards Zero's room. 'I can't believe he's late for class again.' you think as you knock on his door. "Zero you're late for class!" you yell. There's no response after a while. "I'm coming in." you say opening his door and closing it behind you.

You see Zero laying in his bed with his eyes closed. You sigh and walk over to him. You start to shake his arm. He doesn't move at all. Before you can shake him again you're pulled on to the bed. Your back on the bed and Zero above you. You blush realizing the position you two are in. "What are you doing?" you ask your voice barely coming out. He puts a hand on your shoulder moving your shirt collar down enough to expose your neck. You realize he wants your blood and you tilt your head exposing your neck more. You close your eyes and wait for the slight pain.

Except it doesn't come and instead you feel something warm on your lips. You open your eyes to see Zero is kissing you. You feel your face heat up. After a second you kiss him back. 'I really like Zero.' you think as he pulls back. He looks into your E/C and you stare back into the lavender eyes you've come to love. "I love you F/N" he says his eyes full of warmth. You feel your face heat up and you slightly smile. "I love you Zero." you say. He leans in and kisses you again. 'I fell in love with Zero, his warm hands, his warm eyes. I love you Zero Kiryu.'

Hey Zodiac_Cat here. For all of you Vampire Knight manga fans out there. There was a new chapter added to the manga today! After a whole year of the manga being complete there is now another chapter!