Hikaru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club

This was requested by sparkle224, I hope you like it!

You walk up to the huge mansion with a bag on your shoulder, and a hoodie on. "This looks more like a castle than a house." you whisper to yourself. You slowly walk to the giant front door and knock twice. You hum as you wait for someone to answer the door.

The door opens and a grown man stands in the door way, he has on a suit and gloves. "Are you also here for the young masters?" he asks. "Um....if you mean to see Hiakru and Kaoru, yes." you say. 'Young masters? Just how rich are these guys?' you think as the man nods and invites you in. 'Why am I even here, oh right it all started a week ago.'

- One Week Ago -

"Come on Y/N!" your friend yells as she pulls you down the hall. "Where are we even going?" you ask. "I want you to meet these great guys I met." she says, her smile not leaving her face. She usually doesn't act this way, but your not complaining about your friend being excited about something.

You two reach a door with a  sign above it that says 'music room 3'. Your friend happily opens the door. Rose petals fly at you both and a bright light. You cover your eyes from the light, and spit out a rose petal that landed in your mouth.

You uncover your eyes and look around, you see girls everywhere, sweets, and.......guys. You look at your friend who hasn't stopped smiling. "F/N. Did you bring me to a gay boy club?" you ask with a creepy tone in your voice. Your friend freaks out "No! why would you think that? This is a host club." your friend says eyes wide. "That's even worse." you say. You look back over to the red heads to see them really close to each other, like they're about to kiss. "Your positive this isn't a gay boy club?" you ask with a raised eyebrow. Your friend nervously chuckles "Well, I wanted you to come with me, I promised them I would." she says. "Them?" you ask.

She points over to one table were a group of girls are freaking out over two red headed boys. You look back at your friend to see her starring at one of them. You wave your hand in front of her face "F/N, F/N." you call getting her attention. She shakes her head and looks at you "Oh, sorry did you say something?" she asks. You roll your eyes with a  smirk on your face "You like him don't you.~" you say in a teasing matter.

Your friend blushes "No I don't! I just think he's a nice guy." your friend says blushing. "Sure~" you say. Your friend is about to say something else, before someone interrupts her. "F/N, is this your friend?" a voice asks. You look up to find who the voice belongs to, you see one of the red heads from before standing in front of you. Soon the other one appears by his side, both of them with smirks on their faces.

"Oh, Hikaru, Kaoru, this is my friend I've been telling you about." F/N says patting your shoulder. "Um, Hi I'm Y/N." you say with a straight face. 'Why did she bring me here, she knows I'm uncomfortable around people.' you think as you glare at your friend. "I'm Hikaru-" the red head on the right says. "- and I'm Kaoru." the red head on the left says.

"F/N, come sit with us." Kaoru says grabbing her hand and pulling her over to their table. Which means it was just you and Hikaru. "Have you chosen a host yet?" he asks getting closer to you. He puts a hand on your cheek and leans in close to you.

You quickly step back and push his hand back. "Ok, you see this?" you say waving your hands around you. "This is my space, and people shouldn't invade my space." you say. Hikaru just merely smirks "No promises." he says. "I'm only here for my friend, she dragged me here." you say sounding annoyed.