Rin Okumura X Reader: Blue Exorcist

Blue flames circle you as you hold your injured arm. In front of you, you see the people in your small town running and screaming in pain. A dog runs past you its tail on fire. You watch as your town burns to the ground, death starring you in the face. "F/N!" you hear someone scream your name. You recognize the voice as the agonizing scream of your mother.

You stand and move as quickly as you can threw the fire. The smoke making you choke each time you try to breathe. You see a pile of burning wood in the place were your house use to be. Your mother trapped under the wood. Blood falling from her head as she uses her free hand to try and drag herself out from under the wood. You run to her as your injured arm leaves a trail of small drops of blood.

"Mom take my hand." you say as she grabs your hand. You pull with all your might trying to get her free from the burning wood. Nothing. "hahahahahaha!" you hear demonic laughter as the blue flames seem to blaze even brighter. "Come on mom." you say pulling more. "Run F/N! He's coming. I don't want you to die." she says tears falling from her face. You feel tears fall down your face as you try pulling your mother out form under the wood again.

"I'm not leaving you!" you yell. Your mother smiles a sad smile "I'm sorry F/N. Forgive me for leaving you alone, if you ever cared about me then run." she says only making you cry more. "I love you F/N, don't ever forget that. Now run!" she yells. You let go of your mother and start running. Looking behind yourself to take the last look of your mother you'll ever see. Her sad smile and tear stained face. "I love you too." you say under your breathe as you run.

About a week after the fire you stumbled upon a school called true cross academy. You learned about becoming an exorcist and decided you wanted revenge for your mothers death. The headmaster allowed you to enroll, but you'll have to share a dorm with two other guys. You didn't care what you had to do as long as you could get your revenge.

You walk into the dorm you were assigned to live in while you attend school here. You take a look around the place and slowly walk around the place. 'Two other guys live here? I wonder what they're like?' you think as you walk down a hallway. "Yukio give it back!" you hear someone yell. "You're not getting it back until you learn how to control your powers." you hear another voice say.

You walk closer to the source of the noise. You're about to knock on the door before it burst open. You're sent flying to the floor with something heavy on top of you. You look up to see a guy on top of you. He has bluish black hair and bright blue eyes. He looks down at you surprised. "Could you get off please." you say. His eyes widen when he notices the position you two are in.

He quickly gets up "I'm sorry about that." he says smiling. You sigh as he smiles down at you. He holds out a hand to you, to help you up. You hesitantly take his hand and he helps you up. "Rin who is this?" you hear the other voice ask. You turn to the doorway to see another guy. He has brown hair, glasses, and freckles on his face. "I don't know I just fell on her." he says. "My name is F/N L/N." you say introducing yourself to the two boys.

The freckled one smiles "Hi, I'm Yukio Okumura." he says. Then the one who fell on you introduces himself "What's up, my names Rin Okumura." he says. 'They both have the same last name, are they brothers?' "Are you two brothers?" you ask. Rin nods "Yeah, we're twins actually. You can see who got all the good looks." he says smiling like he's proud of himself. "At least I got all the brains." Yukio says. Rin frowns "Are you calling me stupid?" he asks. You inwardly smile at this. 'It must be nice having a sibling.'

"Anyways, what brings you here?" Yukio asks. "I'm a new student here training to become an exorcist. The headmaster said that I'd be staying here." you say handing Yukio a piece of paper. He reads over the letter before nodding. "So you're our new roommate." Rin says putting an arm over your shoulder. "It seems so." Yukio says. "Rin can you show F/N to her room?" Yukio asks. "Sure, come on F/N." Rin says pulling you down the hallway.