Howl X Reader: Howl's Moving Castle

Requested by Zy_Chan, I hope you like it!!

There was a moving castle that had a beautiful man in it. You both fell in love and had many a sex.

JOKING!! Here is the actual one-shot, I hope you enjoy.

You stand in your small shop. You own a small flower shop in town, it's peaceful and you enjoy it. You brush your hair and push your bangs to the side. You are wearing a F/C dress and a small flower in your hair. You walk downstairs and open up the shop. You hum to yourself as you place flowers everywhere. You had arrangements of roses, lilies, tulips. If you could name the flower than you sold them.

You love your job, but sometimes you would feel down about it. Each day a nice man would come in, buy a set of flowers, and would say how he was going to give them to that special someone. You always wondered what it must belike to fall in love, and spend the rest of your life with the one person you love most in this world.

You looked in the mirror and frowned. You couldn't say for yourself if you're pretty or not. People would compliment you, but you always thought they were just being nice. You didn't know whether to believe them or not.

You hear the door to the shop open and you put on a bright smile. "Welcome! How may I help you?" You ask with a closed eyed smile. You hear a small chuckle, you open your eyes to see a man standing before you laughing.

Your eyes widen at seeing him. You've seen many men who were handsome, but the man before you is beautiful. Blond hair that goes to his shoulders, bright blue eyes, and clear skin. You've never seen a man like him before.

'He's really handsome, but why is he laughing?' You look at the man "um sir, why are you laughing?" You ask curiously.

He looks at you with bright eyes "I was told this shop was run by a beautiful women, but I never thought that women would be as lovely as you."

You roll your eyes at his comment "Um, thanks. How can I help you?" you ask avoiding his eyes and picking up a flower pot.

You carry it over to the counter as you hear a pair of footsteps following you from behind. "I was wondering if you could help me with something."

The man says and you can feel his eyes on you. 'please stop starring at me.' you think in your head as you turn to him.

"Well sir just let me know what I can help you with." you say trying your best to give your most realistic smile.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me to lunch?" he ask with a smile.

'Did he just ask me on a date?' you think as you turn away from him.

"Um, I'm sorry but this is a flower shop, we sell flowers not meals." you say petting the flowers petals.

You hear him chuckle again "No I mean would you allow me to court you?" he asks.

You stiffen at his words "I'm sorry but, I'm busy." you say.

You're surprised by the hands that wrap around your waist. "I think there's enough time." he whispers in your ear.