Ciel Phantomhive X Reader: Black Butler

The drops of water fall from the sky splashing into your broken curled up body. The crackling of thunder making you flinch each time it goes off. Your black cloak sticking to your body as you pull it over your face hiding from the world around you. After four years of living like this you'd think you'd be use to it. The cold nights, fighting to get any food, and having to look like you're awake when you're asleep. That's what happens when your family is killed.

Six years ago you lived in a small house in town. Your father was a doctor and your mother was a school teacher. Your family loved you dearly and you would always go into town together. Your mother was expecting another baby soon. You couldn't wait for your little sibling to be born. Except the day your mother gave birth to your baby brother she died. Your father and yourself were depressed and you wouldn't talk anymore. You became a mute and you never smiled. You were left to raise your brother while your father would drink and work all day. One day your father came into the room you and your brother shared. He grab you and your brother. He dragged you and your brother outside into the rain as the thunder crackled. He threw you to the ground mud covering you. Your father still holding your brother, but what you didn't see before was the gun in his hand. "F/N I have the answers now." your father said in a husky voice. Your E/C widen as you watch his hand with the gun in it. "The only way for us to be with your mother again." he says bringing the gun towards your brother. "We'll be with her soon F/N. Don't worry it'll be quick and painless." he says with a crazed smile.

Before you can grab the gun your father shoots your baby brother, the shot of the gun echoing threw the air. You watch as your brother falls to the ground, blood soaking threw his blanket. You feel the hot tears run down your face as you look up at your father, no the man you use to call father. He looks down at you and aims the gun at your head. "Its your turn my dear." he says. You shake your head scared of your own father. "We'll be a happy family again, I promise." he says. You back away from him feeling around in the ground for anything to use as a weapon. your hand hits something that feels like a stick. You quickly lift it and hit the gun out of your fathers hand. You hit him in the head with the stick as you jump for the gun.

You grab the gun and point it back at your father. He stares at you wide eyed, but soon smiles. "Please my darling, send me to your mother and brother." he says tears welling in his eyes. "If I'm to die by anyone's hands I want them to be yours. My own flesh and blood." Your hands shake as you hold the gun. 'I can't let him stay alive, he'll go mad and hurt people.' you think as you get ready to shoot. You take in a breathe a pull the trigger. The sound echoing threw the sky as your father falls limp.

That's right, you killed your own father. That's why you hate nights like these. They remind you of the sins you committed, the lifeless look in your fathers eyes, the thought of him coming back as a demon to kill you. You lift your head up and look at the pitch black sky, not a single star in sight. "Hey look." you hear someone whisper. You turn your head to see a group of guys starring at you. Each one with an empty bottle in hand and a sick smile on their faces. They walk towards you barely able to stand on their own two feet. You don't move an inch and you let them come to you. "What's a pretty thing like you doing alone out here." one of the men says alcohol coming off of his breath. 'Is this my fate? Is this what will happen to me? Is this my punishment for the sins I committed?' You think as the men reach out to grab you. You shut your eyes tight holding back tears.

"swoosh" you hear the sound of something fast cutting threw the air. It sounded like it was right in front if your face. You hear the scream of one of the men. When your about to open your eyes a hand covers your eyes. "Don't look." you hear a voice next to you say. It sounds like a boy, the voice is soft and still sounds young. You hear more agonizing screams coming from the men. You move closer to the person who has a hand over your eyes. You feel an arm wrap around your shoulders and you're pulled into a warm chest. "You're alright now." you hear the voice say trying to calm you down. You hear one final scream before all goes dead quiet. You reach up to the hand covering your eyes. You push their hand away and your eyes widen at what's in front of you......nothing. The men are gone. Nothing to prove that they were here. The only thing remaining is a tall man wearing what seems to be a butler suit. He has a smile on his face with his eyes closed.