Shu Sakamaki X Reader: Diabolik Lovers

You sit in the music room of the Sakamaki mansion. You sit at the piano playing a few notes as you stare off into space. 'I need to escape.' you think as you stare out the window. You live with the six Sakamaki brothers, who are also sadistic vampires. They use you and Yui the other girl stuck here as blood bags. You've tried to find ways to escape, but you don't want to leave Yui behind. She's become a good friend and you don't want to leave her in the hands of these vampires.

You sigh as you hit another key, the sound echoing threw out the silent room. "Hello Sweet-chan." you hear a seductive voice whisper in your ear. You quickly stand up shocked by the sudden voice. You turn around to see no other than the pervert Laito himself. You hate the nickname he uses for you. Ever since he smelled you he says that 'Your blood is the sweetest I've ever smelled.' He has a smirk on his face as you stare at him "What do you want Laito?" You say trying not to sound scared. He lets out a small chuckle and grabs your wrist pulling you into his chest. 'He's so cold.' you think as his cold aura surrounds you. "I'm rather thirsty Sweet-chan." he whispers in your ear.

You struggle in his hold but he puts an arm around your waist holding you tighter so you can't get away from him. He lowers his head down into your neck, you feel something wet move up your neck. You shiver at the touch and try pulling away from him again. His grip is like iron and you can't get him to let go. You shut your eyes and wait for the pain of his fangs biting into your skin.

Except you feel another arm around your waist pull you away from Laito and into another hard chest. You slowly raise your head to see the eldest Sakamaki brother, Shu. Shu looks at Laito with a emotionless face. Laito pouts "Awwww Shu you can share." Laito says in a whinny tone. Shu sighs "Go feed off of that stupid girl." he says. Your eyes widen at what you just herd 'Stupid girl? Does he mean Yui?' you think as you look up at Shu. Laito smirks before disappearing completely.

You feel an arm go under your legs and lift you up. Shu is carrying you bridal style. "Shu!" you say surprised. He ignores you and carries you out of the music room and down the hallway. 'What is he doing?' you think in your head as he opens the door to your room. He walks in and closes the door with you still in his arms. Your room is pitch black with no lights on and you can't see anything. "Please put me down Shu." you say trying to get out of his arms.

You feel yourself being set down onto your bed. You let out a sigh of relief. Except then you feel the bed sink next to you and you being pulled down onto the bed. You feel an arm wrap around your waist and your pulled close to Shu. You feel heat rise up to your face at how close he's holding you. "Shu?" you ask looking at him. "You're being noisy." you hear him say. You are barely able to make out his face in the dark. You can see his peaceful face as he sleeps.

"Shu, why did you tell Laito to feed off of Yui instead of me?" you ask, curiosity getting the best of you. You see him open his eyes to show their stunning blue color. You can't help but stare at his eyes as he looks at you. Shu leans his head down towards yours. He moves the collar of your shirt down and moves his head into the crook of your neck. You silently gasp at the feeling of something wet on your neck. "Shu, what are you-" "Quiet." he says cutting you off. You feel his lips on your neck and his fangs lightly touching your neck. You shut your eyes waiting for it to come.

You feel him sink his fangs into your neck. The feeling of your blood flowing out of you and into Shu. You flinch at the pain and pray in your head for the pain to stop. The sound of him sucking your blood filling your ears. Since you've been here you haven't been bitten, Shu is the first one to bite you. You feel him pull his head away a little "Your blood is extremely sweet." you hear him whisper in your ear before sucking your blood again. "Please stop Shu." you say beginning to feel weak.

He slightly pulls away from your neck licking away any more blood. He looks you in the eye licking away the blood on his lips. "Say my name." he says. "What?" you ask. "Say my name." he says his face inches away from yours. "S-S-Shu." you stutter out. "Again." he says his face getting closer to yours, his breathe fanning your face. "Shu." you say again. His face gets closer. "Louder." he says. "Shu!" you yell. His lips touch yours. You feel a shock run threw your body at the cold yet passionate kiss. You could taste the metallic taste of your blood from him.

He pulls away and rests his head on the pillow next to your face. He pulls you closer to him resting his chin on the top of your head. "I'm going to be your first everything." you hear him say before you close your eyes falling asleep in the eldest Sakamaki's arms.

Hey it's Zodiac_Cat and I hope you enjoyed this little one-shot. It's a little shorter then the other ones but I wanted to write a Diabolik Lovers one-shot. Thank you again for the reads and for the votes it means a lot. Again I am taking request so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a request on which anime character you would like a one-shot with or any of your anime ships, I will write a chapter for them. Thank you again and see you next time.