Haruhi Fujioka X Tamaki Suoh: Ouran High School Host Club

Requested by Fangirl_Cj, I hope you enjoy!

"Please come again." I wave to the girls as they exit the host club.

I let out a sigh as another day of hosting has gone by 'maybe my debt was lowered a bit.' I think to myself trying to stay positive.

I turn to everyone else expecting Tamaki-senpai to come up with a crazy new project. But surprisingly everyone is quiet.

Hikaru and Kaoru are talking with each other. Hanni-senpai is playing with Usa-chan while Mori-senpai watches over him. Kyoya-senpai is typing away on his laptop, and Tamaki is, being quiet?!

He's sitting on one of the couches reading a book while drinking some tea. Where am I, and what happened to everyone?

"Um...guys?" I call out a little concerned.

"Ah! Haruhi, you can go home for today." Kyoya says not even taking a glance at me.

"Really?" I ask surprised by this.

"Yeah, we'll-"

"Clean up."

Hikaru and Kaoru say looking at me with blank faces.

"Are you sure it's alright Tamaki-senpai?" I ask turning to him.

"Hm? Oh Haruhi are you still here. I thought you would of gone home by now." He says going back to his book.

"Oh, well I guess I'll be going then." I say turning to the door after grabbing my bag.

"Bye Haru-chan! See you tomorrow!"

Hanni-Senpai waves bye to me as I leave.

'Ok, that was unusual.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It might be an illness going around. No. Maybe I just dreamed up the whole thing.'

I pinch my arm "ow."

"Guess it's not a dream."

I tap my chin with my pencil as I keep thinking of reasons everyone was acting so strange.

"I know! Aliens!"

"Haruhi I'm home~"

I get up to greet my dad. He walks in flipping his red hair as he hugs me.

"Welcome home dad. Can I talk to you about something?" I ask as he keeps his hands on my shoulders.

"Of course."

"Do you believe in aliens?" He freezes with a smile still on his face.

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just everyone was acting weird today." I proceeded to tell dad what happened today.

"Maybe aliens abducted them, peeled off their skin, and is wearing it this moment so they can infiltrate the school!" Dad panics.

"You're right dad it can't be aliens." I say as I walk back into the main room to finish my homework.

'Than what could it be. Unless they........no it can't be that. Right? They don't want to stop being my friends. Do they?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haruhi what are you doing here?!"

"Didn't we tell you you're not part of the host club anymore!"

Hikaru and Kaoru tower over me.

"But I have to pay back my debt."

"There's no need for that. Your dad can pay for it over time." Kyoya appears showing me how much money I owe.