Hideyoshi X Reader: Tokyo Ghoul

A new day began in town, with the same people every morning. Except for you, you are the one with the unknown face. Well nobody is expected to know you since you did just arrive today. Which from the looks of you dragging your suitcase and your nose stuck in a map means that you're lost. Who could blame you, you are in Tokyo after all. One of the busiest places full of people, and of course ghouls.

"If I turn here then I'll be able to see my apartment-" while looking up from your map and turning the corner you were hit by something, making you fall to the ground.

You sigh as you blow your hair out of your face and look up at the one responsible for your fall. Although the sight in front of you is a bit amusing. A boy with black hair and an eye patch is standing in front of you. He has a worried look on his face and you can tell from the sweater that he's probably a good guy.

Then there's the person hiding behind him that caught your attention. All you can make out is bright hair and red headphones. You cross your arms over your chest and raise an eyebrow at the two boys.

"Um, I'm sorry." Are the first words spoken from the eye patch boy.

He holds a hand out to you and you gladly take it as you stand up. You didn't notice the yellow haired one step out form behind his friend and grab the map that was about to blow away. You look over at him as he examines the map. You take your chance to get a better look at him. He has a bright jacket on and looks like a normal teenage boy. The exact opposite of his friend here.

"Like what you see?" he asks as he smiles at you.

"In your dreams." You reply back taking the map from his hands.

"Hide." You hear eye patch guy say to his friend.

"So your name is Hide?" you ask.

He smiles before draping his arm over the eye patch guys shoulders "Yup and this is my friend Kaneki." he says.

You smile at him "And what might your name be?" Hide asks taking one of your hands in his.

"My name is Y/N." you say introducing yourself to the two boys.

Hide's face lights up "Your name, it doesn't sound Japanese." he says sparkles dancing in his eyes.

"Well I'm not from Japan." you tell him and his smile grows.

"Can you speak English?" he asks.

"Of course I can." You say in English.

He tilts his head at you confused "Yes." you say in Japanese.

You can see Kaneki laughing at Hide's excitement.

"Could you teach me English?" Hide asks with eyes that not even a puppy could compare to.

"Sure." You say.

Before anything else can be said Hide jumps up into the air with a shout of 'Hurray!', he grabs your hands before looking you in the eyes.

"You should come and eat burgers with me, and Kaneki." he says.

You look over at Kaneki "If it's ok with you then I'd love to join you two."

Kaneki smiles at you "The more the merrier." he says.

You grab your bag and as soon as it gets off the ground Hide drags you and Kaneki to the burger place. You didn't really know how to respond. One second ago you're looking for your apartment, and then the next you're eating with two boys you just met. Yet they didn't seem like the kidnapper type, at least so far.

Once you all sit down a lady comes over and takes your orders. You couldn't help but notice Kaneki's disgusted reaction to the ladies short skirt. 'Is he gay or something?' you sip your drink as you look back down at the map.