Kaoru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club

This was requested by sparkel224, I hope you like it!

You sigh as you walk down the schools hallways. You recently moved back to Japan and you're now going to the same school as your best friend. You haven't seen her since middle school, but you always call each other and talk about random things. You didn't tell her that you moved back here and that you're now going to the same school.

She told you about some of her new friends, and how she was forced into joining a host club. Right now you're walking to music room three to surprise her. 'I can't wait to see her.' you think as you approach the door. You take in a deep breathe and open the door.

What you see surprises you. You were expecting to see a room full of charming boys, but instead you see a group of boys arguing. A boy with blond hair is yelling at two red heads. They look like twins, they have an arm over each others shoulders and are pointing at the blonde "You're a big old perv, you're a big old perv." they say at the same time.

You hold back a laugh and look around the room trying to find your best friend. "I'm sorry miss, but we're closed right now." A boy with raven black hair and glasses says to you. "Yeah I know, I'm just looking for my friend." you say. You see someone with short brown hair walk by you both. Your eyes widen and you quickly run over to the person and hug them. "Haruhi!" you yell hugging your best friend.

Her eyes widen as she looks at you "F/N!" she yells before quickly hugging you back. "What are you doing here?" she asks starring at you. You smile at her "Well, dad said that I could move back here and live with Grandmother." you say happily. Haruhi smiles and hugs you again.

"Haruhi, who is she?" the blonde guy asks looking at you. Haruhi turns to him "This is my friend F/N, I've known her since middle school." Haruhi says. Blonde guy jumps over to you "You must know a lot about Haruhi from when she was in middle school." he says his eyes sparkling.

You put a hand over your mouth to keep from laughing 'Are these guys seriously the host club?' you question yourself. The two red heads walk up to you and both put an arm over each of your shoulders. "I'm Hikaru-" "and I'm Kaoru." they both introduce themselves. "Maybe you could be a new customer of ours." Hikaru says putting a finger under your chin and bringing your face to look at his.

"Come on you guys knock it off." Haruhi says pulling you away from them. Both the twins pout "We were just having some fun-" "With our new toy." they say finishing each others sentences.  "Toy?" you question looking at Haruhi. She sighs giving a small shrug.

"You devil twins, your scaring our new princess." the blond guy says taking your hand in his. "Please forgive me princess, my name is Tamaki Suoh. It is my deepest pleasure to finally meet one of Haruhi's friends." he says bringing your hand closer to his lips. Before he plants a kiss on your hand you pull away "Thanks, but I'm not really into bipolar guys." you say holding your hand.

He shrinks into a corner covered in shadows. "You really weren't kidding Haruhi." you say to your friend. She nods "It's always like this here." she says with a small sigh.  You smile "Well at least things never get boring." you say jokingly. She smiles "But I can't ever study." she says annoyed. "Hey do you want to come over tonight?" she asks. You smile "Another sleepover?" she nods. "What kind of friend would I be if I didn't come to your sleepover." you say. "A pretty bad one." Haruhis says jokingly.

After school ended you walked with Haruhi back to her house. Right when you entered the house Ranka recognized you immediately and hugged you. It felt nice to be back with your friend. Her place always felt like a second home to you.

You sit in Haruhi's room as you two talk about everything that has been happening. Ranka couldn't stay since he had to work. "Wait Kyoya actually did that?" you ask surprised. Haruhi nods "He only did it to try to help me, besides if he didn't do that things might be different." you shake your head "Still did he have to trap you on the bed like that." you say. Haruhi shrugs "It's fine, he didn't do anything." "He better not of done anything, or else that shadow king would be long dead." you say making Haruhi laugh.