Haku X Reader: Spirited Away

Request from Mewmew1224, I hope you like it!

You stare down at the grave in front of you as you let a single tear fall. The wind blowing threw your H/C hair. You read the grave 'Chihiro, beloved wife, mother, and grandmother.' The last of your family, your grandmother. She passed away a month ago from cancer. She took care of you after your parents were in a car accident. Your grandmother was the last of your family, she loved you dearly.

You turn from the grave rubbing your eyes, trying to get rid of the tears. "Good bye, grandmother." you say walking away from the grave to go home. Most people would burry their loved ones in a grave yard. Instead your grandmother is buried in a forest near your home. People thought you were crazy for wanting her to be there. You knew that your grandmother would be happy to be there.

When everyone thought she was crazy, because of the stories she told. The stories about a world full of spirits, witches, and her parents turning into pigs. You were the only one who believed in her stories. When you were little he would sit in her rocking chair and tell you stories of the magical place. About the friends she made there and the great adventure she had.

You walk out of the forest and to your now empty home. Your parents passed away when you were little, so grandmother took care of you. You sigh as you close the door behind you and slowly walk upstairs. The only sound are your footsteps echoing threw out the house. You walk into your room and fall onto your bed. You pull the blanket over your head and cuddle your pillow close to your chest. "Goodnight!" you yell, your voice echoing threw out the house.

- Dream -

You walk threw the woods towards your grandmothers grave, the wind blowing threw your H/C hair. When your about to reach her grave you stop. A light blue light is seen shinning next to the grave. You peak your head around one of the trees to see what it is. You see a boy standing there. He has black hair cut neatly, his outfit doesn't look like something you can buy here.

He has a bouquet of blue lilies in his hand. He stares down at the grave a sad look on his face, but also a gentle smile. He suddenly turns his head to look at exactly were your standing. He smiles at you, you get lost in his eyes as he walks towards you. You take a step towards him, he stops in front of you. 'I've been waiting to meet you face to face.' he says in a calm voice. 'Haku?' you say the boys name. he smiles at you 'Come meet me here when you wake up, I'll be waiting.'

He leans in and meets your lips. Your eyes widen at his sudden action, yet you didn't push him away. He pulls back allowing you to breathe. He moves a piece of hair out of your face 'I'll see you soon Y/N.' he says before everything gets blurry. The last thing you see are his bright eyes.

You wake up in your room, the light shinning threw your window lighting up your room. "......Haku...." you whisper his name. 'Haku, he's the boy grandmother told me about.' you think as you quickly stand up. You bring your hand up to your lips "He...." You snap out of it and quickly grab your jacket and run out the door. You quickly run to the forest.

'Please, please be there.' you think as you run. You trip over a tree root and fall to the ground, scrapping your knee. You hiss at the pain, but you know you have to keep going. You get up and start running ignoring the pain with each step you take.

When you reach the grave you see the same shinning light. You peak your around the tree to see Haku standing there. Except he looks your age. He has the same bouquet of flowers in his hand. He kneels down in front of your grandmothers grave. "Hello, Chihiro. I still remember the promise we made that day, I'm sorry I couldn't keep it. I've been watching over your family, I'm happy you got to live a happy life. You have a wonderful granddaughter. I watched as she grew into the person she is today. She acts a lot like you, she has your smile. I'll take care of her now, she won't be alone."

His words shock you as tears fill your eyes. He sets the flowers down in front of her grave. He kisses the stone, a glow coming from the grave and blue lights float around in the area. You put a hand over your mouth, keeping yourself from making a sound. The lights al gather and start to take a shape. Your eyes widen when they make the shape of your grandmother.

"Grandmother." you call out as she looks at you. Haku turns to you and holds out a hand to you. You slowly take his hand and stand before your grandmother. "Hello Y/N," she says with a sad smile. You let your tears fall. "I miss you grandmother." you say threw the tears. She smiles "I miss you too Y/N. I'm sorry. I left you alone after your parents died, I said I would be there, but I can't now." You shake your head "Don't apologize. You didn't do anything. I was happy, the stories you told me about everyone you met. I'm happy to be the one to hear them, I'm happy that your my grandmother and I'm happy to talk to you again." you day tears falling.

Your grandmother turns to Haku "Haku, I need you t take care of Y/N. I can't now, promise me this." she says. Haku looks at you before looking at your grandmother "I promise." he says. She smiles "Thank you Haku." She looks back at you "Be strong Y/n, I'm always going to be there for you, I love you." "I love you too." you say as she starts to disappear. The last thing to vanish is her smile.

You cry harder when she's completely gone. You feel Haku wrap his arms around you "You'll be ok." he says rubbing your back as you cry in his chest. "Y/N, I want to take you with me. To go to the place Chihiro told you about." he says. You look up at him, he smiles and wipes away your tears. "Come to my world." he says.

You lightly nod your head. He smiles, slowly he brings his face closer to yours, your the one to connect your lips with his. You feel so warm, you close your eyes and loose yourself in the kiss. When you pull apart you both smile. He takes your hand and you both slowly start to lift into the air. The wind surrounding you. 'You don't have to worry grandmother, I'm going home.'

Hey guys it's Zodiac_Cat! Before I say anything else let me just say, I'M SO SORRY!!!! I'm alive and I feel really bad. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, I'm a horrible author. I don't deserve these reads and all these nice comments, thank you so much for everything you guys.

Now then, I'm happy to say I have another book out. If you know the anime/manga Fruits Basket, I have started writing a Fruits Basket boyfriend scenario book. Featuring Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, Hatsuharu. Mamiji. Hatori, Ayame, Kureno, and Ritsu. So f you would like please go check it out.

Thank again for the reads. I have two more requests I am working on for Hikaru and Kaoru. I'm still taking any requests you guys would like. Just leave them in the comments. Well I'll see you guys again. Bye!