Yasuchika Haninozuka X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club

Requested by An_ultimate_fan, I hope you enjoy!

You stand outside of the host club nervously. You play with your hands as you wait for it to end. 'I should tell him today.' you think. You then hear the door to the host club open and you stand up straight as all the girls pile out of there.

It looked like a wave of banana peels as the girls walked. You laughed at the thought. "Y/N?" you look up, more like down at the voice.

"Hi, Honey-sempai." you say smiling. Honey smiles at you and takes your hand. He pulls you into the host club and makes you sit down, as he quickly brings you a piece of cake. He sits in front of you and soon starts talking.

"What brings you by the host club?" Honey asks in his sweet voice.

You gulp as you set the cake down on a table next to you. "Well I have something really important to tell you." you say folding your hands in your lap.

"What is it?" Honey asks still smiling.

"Um, well, you see, I-I-I-I-" "Y/N there you are!" the sound of the door being slammed open catches everyone's attention.

"Chika?" you question as you stand up. Your best friend you've known since you were in kindergarten is standing in the doorway of the host club.

He walks over to you and glares at his brother. Although you didn't notice. "We need to go." he says grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the host club. "Bye Honey-sempai!" you call out before the doors close.

Chika pulls you out of the Ouran academy and you both walk home together.

"Chika! What was that all about?!" you yell hitting him on the arm. Of course with him being trained in martial arts he didn't even flinch.

"What do you mean? You shouldn't be around that thing." he says. You sigh "For the last time, Honey-sempai isn't an alien." you say laughing a little.

"You haven't seen him in the middle of the night. I caught him one time. He was with that bunny of his and he had a whole shrine of cake in front of him. You see how small he is, there's no way he can eat that much cake." he says.

You laugh "He just loves cake." you say with a shrug. Chika sighs, "Why were you there anyway?" he asks.

You blush and look down at the ground as you both walk. "No reason." you say quietly. When you take another step you bump into something hard. Chika blocks your path "Come on, tell me." he says.

You roll your eyes "Ok, but when we get to your house." you say. Chika nods and you both walk to his house. Honestly every time you come over the house seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Well I guess it's more of a mansion than a house.

----------------------------------------------

"WHAT!!" Chika yells as soon as you tell him. Luckily you're in his room and nobody herd......hopefully.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but how can I tell my best friend that I have a crush on his brother." you say. Chika paces back and forth in the large room. You take a seat on the couch as Chika continues to freak out.

"Chika can you please calm down so I can continue explaining?" you ask him.

He slowly sits on the couch and stares at you. You sigh "I was going to confess to him today. But SOMEBODY had to barge in." you say pointing an accusing finger at him.

"How was I suppose to know?!" he yells.

"But I have a plan. I need your help though. I wrote Honey-sempai a letter and I need you to get him to meet me in the gym at his school tomorrow." you say.