Kyoya Otoori X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You lift your arm and lazily turn your alarm off. You yawn and pull the covers over your head refusing to get up. When you're about to fall asleep you feel something jump on top of you. "Good morning F/N!" your bipolar cousin Tamaki yells jumping on the bed.

You groan and turn on your side to look up at hi "Tamaki, what are you doing?" you ask your eyes barely open. He smiles brightly as he looks down at you "We're going to be late if you don't get ready." he says excitedly. You sigh but slightly smile at your cousin. "Alright I'll be down stairs in a minute." you says. He jumps off your bed and runs out the door closing it behind himself.

You drag yourself out of bed and get ready for school. You throw on your uniform for school. Luckily your friends Hikaru and Kaoru made you a special uniform since you're in the host club. You're a hostess in the host club and you're the musical type. You leave your H/C hair down and finish getting ready.

You walk downstairs into the dinning room to eat breakfast. You think about the host club and what song you're going to sing today. 'I always try to choose a song that everyone will like. Especially Kyoya.' You've known Kyoya ever since you were little and first moved in with Tamaki. After your mother's funeral you've lived here with Tamaki. You met Kyoya and the first thing you thought was 'He's so handsome.' it's the truth you've never seen such a beautiful person before. Plus after you started to talk with him more you found a mystery hidden in him and you can't help but want to solve it.

You and Tamaki get in the limo and head to school. You stare out the limo watching the limo drive by all the buildings. You soon arrive at school and you head to your class with Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi. Your classes soon end and you walk to the host club.

Everyone is sitting at their tables entertaining your guests. You don't see any of your guest here yet. You look over at Kyoya's table and see he doesn't have any guests there. He's typing away on his laptop not even looking up from it. You walk over to him and sit next to him. He doesn't look up from the screen but opens his mouth "Hello F/N." he says. You smile "Hey Kyoya. How did you know it was me?" you ask curious. He slightly smirks "None of your guest are here. As usual you'll come and sit next to me." he says amusement in his voice. You slightly blush "I'm not that predictable." you say looking away from him. Even though you're not looking at him you can imagine the smirk on his face.

When you're about to say something you feel a hand on your shoulder. You look up and immediately regret it. You see Akkiko the only person in this school you hate everything about. He's your regular customer that comes every day and stays for every second of the day near you during hosting time. He smiles down at you and you weakly smile back. Tamaki says you have to be nice to all the customers. Akkiko isn't just any customer, he's a pervert and acts like a dick.

"I'm here Kitty." he says using the nickname you hate. You gag in your head with the use of the name. "Hello Akkiko, it's great to see you as always." you say trying to sound honest. He grabs your hand and pulls you up from your seat and away from Kyoya. You turn back to look at Kyoya to see him glaring at Akkiko. He drags you to your table and he sits next to you. He leans close to you a bit too close for your liking. "So what will you be singing today?" he asks. You scoot away from him and smile "It's a surprise." you say. He chuckles and puts an arm around your shoulder "You better hope I like the surprise or you'll be punished." he says in a horrible seductive tone. You feel like you want to throw up but you hold back the feeling to hit him.

"F/N it's time for you to sing." you hear Tamaki say. You have never felt so happy before to hear your cousin. You jump up from your seat "Looks like it's time." you say. Akkiko smirks "I'll be waiting." he says. You awkwardly laugh and run over to the small stage that has a piano and microphone on it. You get on the stage and the first thought in your head is 'That's it! I'm going to show him exactly how I feel about him.' you think as you open your mouth. "This song is for Akkiko." you say smiling at Akkiok as he winks at you. You ope your mouth and begin to sing.