Arthur Angel X Reader: Blue Exorcist

Requested by Lost_Misty, I hope you enjoy!

"Y/N! Let's take a family picture together!"

Shiro is your father.

"Coming dad."

He's been your father since you were a six year old child.

"Rin, Yukio, come on!"

You yell at your younger brothers as you stand in front of Shiro.

"Smile!"

Shiro says as you stand together. You hold Rin and Yukio's hands. Rin makes a peace sign at the camera and Yukio waves. While Shiro has his eyes closed as he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up from your dream as you toss and turn in your bed. You groan as you hear your door creak open. You ignore it as you burry your head back under the covers.

"Y/N!"

Before you react something heavy jumps onto you and you roll onto the ground.

"Hahaha!"

Laughter is all you hear as you glare at the culprit. None other than your younger brother Rin is sitting on your bed laughing his butt off. His tail wrapping around his stomach.

"You should of seen your face sis."

You slowly get up as you glare at him "Rin, I'll give you a chance. I'll give you a three second head start to run before I kill you."

Rin stops laughing at your words.

"Sis it was just a joke."

"1"

"You know I was being stupid."

"2"

"Crap!"

"3"

Rin jumps off the bed and runs out of the room with you right on his tail. He runs threw the hallway and towards the cafeteria.

"Rin Okomura! I'm going to kill you!"

"It was a stupid joke!"

You continue to chase him as he barges into the cafeteria, only to startle Yukio.

"Rin?!"

"Run!"

Rin screams to Yukio. Yukio has a scared look on his face as he notices you behind Rin.

You grab Rins tail and pull him to the ground. You sit on him keeping him pinned to the ground.

"Help." Rin calls to Yukio.

"Rin what did you do this time?" Yukio kneels next to Rin with an amused smirk on his face.

"I just woke her up like you said to do." Rin says in his defense.

"You freaking jumped on top of me!" You yell tugging on Rin's tail.

"Ow! Watch it, that's part of me sis." Rin says squirming under you.

"I know that." You say with a sigh.

"Y/N maybe you should get off of him, we're going to be late if he doesn't eat breakfast."

"Fine, but you have to make me my favorite for dinner tonight." You say to Rin.

"Fine, but you need to get the ingredients while I'm at school." Rin says still trying to get up.